No characters were found

As the title suggests, I can’t see my characters on the D3 webpage, which isn’t really a problem, but if there’s no info there, maxroll can’t get the info for my heroes too as it seems.

I 've read some related forums and I have tried all the suggestions from there.

I indeed was absent for a long period of time and recently have logged in the game. Didn’t fix the problem.
Have tried the blizzard between diablo3 and .com. Didn’t work.
Checked on every region just for the sake of it. Didn’t work. I play on the Europe server btw.

Please advise.

This has happened many times before, and it usually clears up in a day or two. Reporting it is the best you can do.

1 Like

Did you just log in to the Game Menu? Or did you actually start a game with each of your Characters?

If you didn’t enter a game with your Characters, try that. If that is what you did, you may just have to wait, as VitaKaninen stated.

In the meantime, you should still be able to play.

Before we get into whether this is just the back-end servers not yet having updated to display an armoury page for you, let’s just rule something obvious out. Are you playing on PC? Because, if not, and you’re playing on console, there will never be an armoury page for your heroes as all the hero data is held locally on your console, not on Blizzard’s servers.

I 'm actually playing for a couple of weeks now. Already made new friends and several new characters.

Yes I 'm on PC. Always have been.

Okay, then they should definitely have shown up on the Armoury by now.

Next question, have you gone through a rename of your Battlenet account recently? If so, it can sometimes take weeks / months before your new Battlenet ID ties back properly to your Armoury pages. Sometimes changing your password will force a back-end server refresh, sometimes not. Until that happens your heroes will often still show up on the armoury pages corresponding to the old Battlenet ID.

I did rename my Battlenet account, but the character weren’t showing up even before that. I ll try the password change and see if that works.

PS : thanx for all the replies. I kinda got the feeling that I 'm the only one having this problem by now…