No bonus stash tab after achieving required seasonal quests

I’ve completed all required seasonal achievements (season 19), and I have received

all rewards except for the bonus stash tab.
As of now, I still only have 7 stash tabs instead of 8

Have you bought all the available tabs ?

Since you do not appear to have purchased the Necro DLC, your number of tabs is 6 + the number of seasons you reached Conqueror or Guardian.

In how many seasons, since Season 5, have you reached the level of Conqueror or Guardian ?

You may want to include links to screenshots as back-up… You can see the highest level reached in past and current seasons by looking at your seasonal profile.

1 Like

It definitely is a bug though. I know for sure because I hadn’t complete the Set Challenge quest this season until yesterday, so even though I had achieved Conqueror, the rewards for that tier hadn’t been bestowed yet.

So and when I completed the Set Dungeon quest, amongst the notifications that came up, one said I got awarded with a new stash tab, I checked, but there was none. 7 before, 7 afterwards.

Can you please look into this Blizzard? I waited the whole season for this extra tab. :frowning:

You haven’t answered the question “have you bought Necro DLC?”.

I assume your answer is no. I also assume that it is your first season that complete Conqueror.

Then you should have 6 + 1 (from this season). 7 is the correct number. No bugs.

Nobody asked that question. Boubou said it appeared that I didn’t have Necro DLC, which was true.

Still, as I said before, I didn’t complete the Set Dungeon Challenge quest until yesterday, and so all the rewards from Slayer tier and above hadn’t be given out to me yet, until yesterday. I received them all after I completed the Set Dungeon Challenge, except for the extra stash tab.

I tried checking seasonal achievements, but I could only find records of the current season (season 19), I have played a couple of other seasons before, but I didn’t remember which Tier I achieved or whether I got stash tabs from those or not.

It’s also said here under ‘13’:

" …
13) Season Journey Level Not Giving Me the Rewards from Slayer/ Champion/Destroyer/Conqueror/Guardian.
You cannot get the Season Journey Rewards until ALL prior chapters are complete. Slayer must be complete before you can complete Champion which is also then required to complete Destroyer, etc. So for the extra stash tab you MUST complete Chapters 1-4, Slayer, Champion, Destroyer & Conqueror challenges as an example.
-Credit Perusoe

…"

So far, it appears that you started Season 19 with 6 Stash Tabs. When you completed the Season 19 Conqueror Chapter you were awarded a 7th Stash Tab, which you currently have.

If this is not correct, please “View Profile” when you’re in-game to check how many Seasons you completed the Conqueror Chapter or higher. If you completed more than one (Season 19), please post links to screenshots of the Seasons you completed Conqueror Chapter.

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs

Product Tabs
Diablo III =
4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons =
+̲ ̲5̲ ̲S̲t̲a̲s̲h̲ ̲T̲a̲b̲s̲
Total current =
13 Stash Tabs
1 Like

You can check the past records from in-game profile. Get into a game, right click your portrait at top left. Select “View Profile”. You should find your conqueror records there. This is a screenshot of my record in S18:

If you find your past records, take screenshots, upload them to some sharing site, such as imgur.com. Then paste the links between two “~~~~” lines, like this:

If you can’t find other Conqueror record in past seasons. Then 7 is correct.

1 Like

So I take it that what happened to me was actually a ‘reversed’ bug. What I am trying to say is I got rewarded with the extra stash tab for season 19 even though I didn’t completed Slayer tier (although I’ve completed higher tiers, up to conqueror).

So when I finally completed all tier, I got the notification that I got awarded with an extra stash tab, but actually I have already got it from much earlier in the season, which I forgot.

I know I have 7 stash tabs from much earlier in the season despite not meeting requirements because I used the 7th tab for my DH sets, they are all green items, unmistakable.

Thank you all for pointing it out. It’s still weird that I got achievements for Conqueror tier this season (and the extra stash tab) without having completed lower Tiers (Slayer tier’s Set Dungeon challenge). Does that count as a ‘bug’ ?

Very confusing.

So, you meant you got the extra tab THIS SEASON before you completed Conqueror? If it is true, this is a bug. But, there were no similar reports before. I guess you can’t provide any evidence. I doubt that this bug can be replicated easily.

1 Like

That’s exactly what it is. And sadly I can’t provide any evidence if at all. I wasn’t playing the game expecting to find some specific bugs. If I did, I would have taken screenshots at least to proof it.

If there are some kind of backups (for the purpose of rolling back account information) or log files linked to my account, perhaps Blizzard can look into those and find the bug.

I don’t think it is a serious bug. But it might cause disappointment, such as in my case, when the notification of an extra tab pops up, but when the player check, there is none.

No, D3 doesn’t keep any logs. Due to this reason, no item restoration service as well. Support can’t fix things for individual for any reason.

If there is a bug, players need to supply as many details as possible so that the dev. can troubleshoot. If they can replicate and fix the bug, then the fix will be deployed in future patch, but they won’t fix any problem for individual cases.

Hmm… but in the olden days they used to roll back for the whole servers when those gold exploits happened right? I’m not saying they should do an ‘individual roll-back’ for me, that’s overkill. But definitely some kind of backup exists I suppose?

I know you were not asking for a fix. I just gave you a general information.

The account rollback is a self-service now.
Each account has only three chances in the whole life.
It rolls back to a savepoint (if any; no one knows how often the system takes a snapshot.)

It was mainly for restoring data of a hacked account. Hope you never need it.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done for you now.

You know that you currently have 7 Stash Tabs. If you’re going to play in Season 20 and complete Chapters I through Conqueror, you will have 8 Stash Tabs.

If it happens again, in Season 20, you should create a new Bug Report. Reference this thread. You should also provide 2 screenshots.

• Screenshot #1: With your Stash open to the last page.1

• Screenshot #2: With your Journey Window open to a Chapter you have not yet completed from Conqueror or lower.2

1 This will show the D3 QA Team how many Stash Tabs you currently have. You must have Stash Page 1 completely filled before you receive a second Page. In your case, if you have a maximum of 2 Stash Pages and the last Page has 2 Stash Tabs, then you have a total of 7 Stash Tabs. (5 on the first Page and 2 on the second Page).

2 This will show the D3 QA Team that you have not completed the Season Journey Conqueror Chapter or lower, but have earned a Stash Tab, for a total of 8. That will verify and confirm this report as well as prove it can be reproduced.

And, if by some chance, it doesn’t happen again: Congratulations! At this point you will only need to complete the Conqueror Chapter in 3 more Seasons to get your maximum number of Stash Tabs. If you need more, you will need to purchase the Rise of the Necromancer Pack.

(See my previous post for the current maximum total of Stash Tabs a player can have).
Good luck and good hunting!  

1 Like

Well, there´s something weird with the stash tabs math.

Let me explain.
I got original D3 plus ROS, plus two conquerors seasons anchievments, last one won in season 19. So, according to that math, i should have 4 + 2 +2 = 8. OK, that’s what i have (but strangely, i had that way before last season begun…)

My clan buddy has original D3 + ROS + Necro + 2 consquerors, with the last one won in S8: 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 10, right? Wrong, he’s got only 9 stash tabs.

So who’s wrong in this math???

You receive the extra Stash Tab as soon as you earn it, for both Normal and Hardcore. You do not have to wait until the end of the Season to receive it. Is it possible you started the Season with 7 Stash Tabs and earned the 8th one in Season 19?

Without a screenshot of the last page of your Stash before Season 19 and a screenshot of the last page of your Stash after you completed the Season 19 Conqueror Chapter, there is no way to know for sure.

Are you sure your “buddy” completed two Seasons through the Conqueror Chapter or higher and not just one?

If your buddy is concerned about it, they should post their own bug report and include screenshots of the two Seasons in which they completed the Conqueror Chapter or higher and a screenshot of the last page of their Stash showing their current total of Stash Tabs.

I’m missing my stash tab too. I had 12 in season 18. I had 12 starting season 19 and then completed conqueror. When it didn’t add the 13th tab I figured it would happen after season or something. it has not.
I have ROS
The Necro
Season 19 was my 5th Conqueror
:man_shrugging:t2: