No Altar or Visions in non-season

Show me, for my curiosity. I’d actually like to know so I can add it to my timeline.

EDIT:
Someone else was able to provide evidence.

If you’re so dismissive, why not show your proof up front rather than depending on repetition to force it true?
You are just as dismissible if you don’t back yourself up.

And then, please read (actually read) my post above as to why the result doesn’t matter.

I am not cherry picking. The things that I specifically commented on was to provide additional facts. The things that I did not comment on I agree with what you said.

I am just making sure relevant details are not excluded from your synopsis.

Like I said to Meteor.

But, that still ignores what I said about about it not mattering.

In your timeline edit your comments:

1. About the Jan.5 preview to clearly state that tbe altar was listed in the patch 2.7.7 section and not the sseasonal only part on Januaty 5 through Wednesday morning.

2. Edit your timeline to include in full what the battlenet launcher said on Tuesday or include the screenshot of it

https://i.imgur.com/LvajSgs.jpeg

1. Edit your timeline to remove the phrase “quickly removed” and state it was Wednesday preferably with the actual time.

That’s what I want you to show me. I’ve asked over in GD for help, but if you know where the evidence is, let me know.

It’s already there

The length of time is was up doesn’t matter. Only that it was corrected to reflect the intent that the altar isn’t to be in NS.

It was quickly removed from the time Bliz became aware of it, which is when I told them on Tuesday. So it was actually taken down quickly. But, since people won’t know that, Ill remove the “quickly”.

I did not take a screenshot. I did read it Tuesday and again Wednesday morning. The altar was in tbe patch 2.7.7 part. Multiple forum members have commented on this fact. We are not collectively lying.

Did you read it?

In fact, you can search the forum to find me and others who directly quoted the preview.

P.S. Here is a forum poster who directly quoted the preview before it was edited

You clearly see the altar is listed under patch notes. In Blizzard’s Wednesday edit, they removed the altar descriptjon from the 2.7.7 patch notes to the seasonal only section.

1 Like

I did read it. But not two days in a row.

Ah I see you edit. I was able to go back to Wudijo’s vid and see that. I’ll add it to the timeline.

I appreciate it.

I am glad that you now see what I said was factually correct about the timeline and that you will edit your timeline accordingly.

It wasn’t a matter of not believing you. I just wanted evidence before including it.

Everything else was me spinning in circles responding to you and Meteor about intent. I didn’t realize that toward the end you were just trying to refine my timeline. For that, I apologize. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Leviathan-1945, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you are doing here.

I understand that this situation is tough because the community is clearly upset and you seem to be the only person who has to deal with it from Blizzard’s end.

At this point, the reasonable thing to do from the community is to be constructive. Yes the communication was not ok, but it doesn’t make sense to point fingers now and behave like little children who didn’t get icecream.

There is a petition about bringing the altar and visions to non-season which keeps growing and growing. The community is very vocal about this matter and they will not go away anytime soon, even with the season start ahead.

If you have any way to get our message to some higher ups, please do so.

1 Like

Understood. And I appreciate the understanding.

It wasn’t so much me getting upset over the arguing itself. My frustration was that I was being argued with over something that was not part of my argument. And despite repeating that, the arguments kept coming.

I don’t have direct access to those who would make those kinds of decisions, but I can let those who I can talk to know that the thread is there. After that, it’s up to fate.

1 Like

I think this would be greatly appreciated by everyone. As you said, the decisions are made in a different place, but the community would like to be heard.

1 Like

Thinking it over, I’m not only sorry, but I also appreciate you sticking by me to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do not worry about it. At least, you checked to see if what I said was true. Many people would just dig their heels in and not do their own fact checking.

1 Like

Embedding that…

1 Like

The launcher tile isn’t what we were disagreeing about. And if you have read the post I linked to you, you would have seen that.

Someone already provided the info on what we were disagreeing about.

On Tuesday, it said…

These two features from past seasons are now permanent additions to Diablo III.
Try them out in Patch 2.7.7 today!

The only way to try them out on Tuesday, i.e. three days before the season started on Friday, would have been if they were available to non-seasonal heroes.

1 Like

Arbitrariness, lawlessness, meanness. I won’t give Blizzard another cent, ever in my life.

So you all lied when you said you promised to give us these last 2 seasons permanently in Normal and Seasonal modes on the last news about it. Great job. That being said, you should’ve uphold your promise and give it to us.

1 Like

Yes, I know that.

I’ll rephase. I never disagreed about the launcher tile. I wasn’t asking for proof about the launcher tile. I saw it myself and so knew about it before before we started this. Thus,

And therefore, the launcher wasn’t what I asked for proof of.

QA has no hand in making developmental decisions, thus no one who administers this forum lied.

Additionally, your post isn’t regarding bugs. Feedback/criticism belongs in the General Discussion forum. No one who deals with feedback/criticism will see it here.