No achievements or season

I have uninstalled, reinstalled battle.net, diablo 3, I have followed every direction advised with deleting temp files, going into %programdata% and whatnot, it still shows,

[PH] this text should be replaced with game data.

No matter what I do, I cannot access my season journey or my achievements.

1 Like

Just to be clear, have you done all the steps detailed in…

I’m having the same issues. I’ve gone through all the different steps mentioned in the post, to no avail. The game still shows [PH] this text should be replaced with game data. It runs fine, but no achievements, and no season journey.

Everything was fine until I updated the BattleNet launcher.

Having the exact same issue. Followed all the instructions. The only thing I didn’t do, which isn’t in the instructions. Is reinstall with the new admin account. Like you the issue came into existence after the most recent update.

Yes, I’ve tried everything. I’m on my third install on a different drive, cleaned the registry, all the temporary files, changed my region, repaired the installation. Nothing.

Had to stop back in here to say that it automagically started working again last night after I had completed 2 chapters, changed to another region and back. All achievements were visible until I stopped playing for the session. Log back in today…nothing and back to the error. Pretty sure this is on Blizz’s side.