Nintendo Switch - Season unlocks not working

I have completed the invokers task in “years of war” (I have completed the set dungeon so yes I have the 6 piece).

I have also levelled 3 gems to 70. Neither of these seasonal tasks are marking as being completed.

The forums say that there is a delay sometimes. However I have achieved this last check box for “years of war” multiple times.

It has been over 36 hours now (since completion) and still neither of these have unlocked. Could someone at Blizzard check that my account is working as it should.

Many thanks in advance as I would love to complete the season…

blizzard has no control over your account. This is a switch issue more or less.

Well as it’s on Blizzard servers using their code, this would make it Blizzards problem. This game does not require the Nintendo online service - which means it is using blizzards servers.

Saves are local, on nintendo servers, This game is played on nintendo/sony/microsoft servers, not blizzards, if that were the case, we wouldn’t have all these cheater issues that we have on each console.

why do you think we don’t have profiles here or have full access to the forums. Because we are not attached to blizz servers or battle.net

It’s Blizzards code and so it is their bug.

Ultimately it is up to blizzard to answer this. I am keen to see a response.

I’m gonna tell you that they will tell you, they have no control over you’re account. It’s on nintendo’s system, not their servers. I’ve seen countless times blizzard telling people, we cannot do anything about your account.

And yet strangely there only seems to be 5 posts in this console section. None of which have any feedback from blizzard. Hardly what I would call “countless”.

The old forums is what i was referring to.