[Nintendo Switch] Leoric's Crown Not Disappearing From Extraction List for Kanai's Cube

Game Version:
2.6.7a.64008

Characters Affected:
All Classes

Bug Description:
Hello, I encountered a bug with the Leoric’s Crown helmet and Kanai’s Cube related to legendary power extractions. Usually when you extract a legendary power of a certain legendary item, that item no longer shows up in the list of items that can be extracted, however with the Leoric’s Crown legendary helmet, that doesn’t seem to be the case. I already extracted the legendary power from Leoric’s Crown, however the ones I have in the stash and the ones that drop randomly seem to appear in the list regardless of having the power extracted already. This can be a bit annoying with how the mechanics work on the console version, sometimes forcing me to scroll to find the item I want to extract.

Note:
I do not know if this happens on the other console versions of the game, so I recommend checking it out on every console version just to be sure.

1 Like

Same here. And it’s the same on PS4 too. It’s bothering me since forever… thanks for the post.

No problem, I was told this has been an issue for a while now, and it seems to be true, it was present in previous versions of the game, however I just got my account in order so I could post the bug here. What I find rather odd is the fact that nobody else seems to have mentioned the issue, at least based on my searches here on the forums and on the internet period.

Some people might say it doesn’t matter because it’s the console version, I say it doesn’t matter console or PC, it’s an issue and it needs to be fixed.

I guess although it’s annoying, it doesn’t really affect the gameplay. That’s why people just “tolerated” it… at least that’s what I did. But yeah I agree that it needs to be addressed and fixed.

Nintendo switch, game version 2.7.0, bug is still presents. Ring of royal grandeur also affected.

1 Like

July 2022 still bugging

I currently have many items stuck:
Hunters Wrath
The ninth cirri satchel
Bombardier rugsack
Leone bow of hashir
Sin seeker
Leorics crown
Odysseys end
Ring of grandeur
Holy point shot
Hallowed bulwark
Wojahnni assulter

These items are already extracted and I have a second version in my stash. When removed from my stash the item is no longer available to “extract” even tho it’s already been extracted. When found again becomes available to “extract” again. When trying to extract again it says in red “That legendary power has already been extracted!”

2 Likes