Next big patch for D3 which will be with the next season

Hoping we get some PTR info in the coming weeks

Can we get some word on this big patch, CM’s

No. When did they do such a thing? They hint something, and leave us in suspense for weeks.

Unfortunately if S25 is going to last similarily long as the previous seasons, I wouldn’t expect any info until mid to late March, that would be the time to expect the next PTR. S24 lasted a whopping 19 weeks and 2 days, at the same length S25 would end on April 24th. I really do hope S25 will end sooner, the seasons have gotten way too long.

As for the the “size” of the next patch, it is very possible people are reading into this one statement made by a CM too much. While the 10 year anniversary of D3 is coming and me and everyone else would like something special for the next patch due to this, don’t get your hopes and expectations up.

1 Like

If it’s that long, I’d hope for a late season buff like double bounties or something. There are a few items I would not mind re-rolling.

The next big patch will be to make Diablo 3 look like Paper Mario.

Probably still more than a month away though?

I sure hope the next big patch is not just about gimmicks for S26. :point_down:

“One more thing we wanted to make clear: even though we aren’t holding BlizzConline in February, we’ll still be making announcements and updates for our games. We’re proud of our teams and the progress they’ve made across our games. We have a lot of exciting upcoming news and releases to share with you. You’ll continue hearing about those through our franchise channels, with the talented people on the BlizzCon team playing a part in supporting these efforts.”

1 Like