Next big patch for D3 which will be with the next season

2 Likes

It is good that next patch is coming soon and most likely will be for 10th years anniversary for D3.

As for the “big” patch, you better don’t put much hope on it or have high expectation on it.

Last time they said there will be big/major patch for Heroes of the Storm, it turned out just to be a mana cost fix/tweak for most heroes.

Just imagine those HoTS fans that looking forward to a “big” patch claim at that time when they see the patch note.

Where did you read that it’s coming soon? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And with “big” i think the blue just meant that it won’t happen in some little mid-season hotfix.

I don’t think this means anything at all, if you’re not on that console.

:point_down:

next big patch for D3 which will be with the next season

D3 which will be with the next season

next season

Love the formatting. :smile:

Either way, the way I read it, I think they refer to the usual seasonal patches as big patches. So I don’t read this as next season patch is going to be any bigger than the usual season patches. I hope I’m wrong, but not how I read it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

They just said next season, not coming soon. If Season 25 follows the previous seasons, we’re looking at the current season ending on the 24th of April, with the PTR being about 6 weeks away. At the very best, it would start at the beginning of April, but the days of < 100 day seasons are over.

thanks for sharing @Avalon!

1 Like

I just hope we get a preview for this patch soon. They already did sneakily unpin patch 2.7.2 feedback threads in the PTR sections recently which could indicate the next PTR isn’t that far away.

Still secretly hoping for a new class, but know that is just a dream.

1 Like

This is the only thing that make this patch BIG!

1 Like

Yeah, a big balancing patch that helps about 3 or more builds for about 3 or more classes, would be what I’d consider a “big patch”.

1 Like

It’s going to be the usual next seson patch, with the big Inna nerf.

1 Like

Or an existing feature that revamped completely permanently like D3 follower feature.

One seasonal theme + few item and skill update isn’t something I will call it “big patch”.

I won’t went that far but I also secretly hoping, I mean dreaming for paragon revamp and uber content revamp.

1 Like

If we’re at what hopes we have, I’m hopeing of a follower expansion. Meaning more items can be used on them, maybe follower only sets, enhanceing their support status. Maybe the ability to send them to do Bounties in different acts for us, while we’re in one of the acts doing the same. Only in single player ofcourse. But something interesting would be nice.

2 Likes

I think it would be a really good idea to make it a big patch. Unless they want to keep giving us these super strong season themes.

Some people are going to be upset about not having these massive buffs and bunch of balance changes will help soften the blow.

So those not all that hard extra 0’s to certain bad sets and maybe some more emanating items.

At this point into the game’s life, I wonder what this big would entail.

Still, for some reason this feels like the longest season of ever, even though it’s barely 2 months only.

Definitely looking forward to the PTR to see what they’ll be doing in the next patch.

Misleading topic title… clickbait :grin:

Very True.

Honestly, if we ever get any of the following:

• Uber Revamp + Hellfire ring/amu buffs
  • Difficulty rescaling (I’d ask for reducement as well, but I’m willing to settle for a rescaling)
  • Campaign mode changes, such as having it grant more rewards (like bounty mats) and having some of the adventure mode features implemented into it (like goblin shrines).

Then that’d be nice imo.

1 Like

The last time “big patch” was used, we got loot 2.0, torments and a whole bunch of new legendary items.

They didn’t use that term for the updates that contained primals, the necromancer, new sets, or the follower rework.

I’m don’t want to get my hopes up, but I’m genuinely curious and a little excited to find out.

1 Like

I don’t want a big patch. They take too long to download and install.

If I were still using an ultrafast network, that’d be fine but I’m limited now by what’s readily available.