Newtork disconnect 1016 problem FIX

Hello,

I’ve recently started playing D3, and I’ve been having frequent network disconnects with error code 1016. I searched the Internet and found it to be a very common problem and I couldn’t find a definite solution to fix it. I tried many things, including updating the wifi adapter driver, disabling power management from the device manager, IP and DNS cleanup, but none of them worked. Then I remembered that I had changed a setting to increase the wifi connection and thought it might be the cause of the problem. Some time ago, I selected the automatic setting on the modem to make sure it uses the best channel for the wifi signal. I thought that while modem is changing the channel to best suitable one, the signal get lost and that might cause interruptions, so I set my modem to a fixed channel. I haven’t had any disconnect problems since.

I wanted to share this solution with anyone who is constantly experiencing network disconnection. I hope it works for you all.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Recommended Requirements

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8GHz mine better 3.40 dual
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB equal 4 gb ram
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 mine amd Radeon 5450 HD
PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
SOUND CARD: Yes
FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
i tryed evrything in cmd whit the ipconfig/ uninstall D3 and reinstall D3 even reinstall windows7 install D3 again but nothing i get networck disconected after i log in start game somme time play for a few min but moust of the time instant networck disconected follow by a networck errors code 1016 code 1032 and so on

1 Like