Newbie question how to start thread in general discussion?

Newbie question how to start thread in general discussion?
cause seems like i can’t start or even leave comment

6 Likes

You just need to spend a little more time on the forums to raise your trust level to 1.

TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

• Flag posts
  • Post more than 3 topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Post unlimited topics and replies
  • Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
  • Flag posts

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch
  • Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
7 Likes

Thank you very much it is helpful really

1 Like

How can I find what my Trust Level is?

1 Like

I also wonder this :confused: let me know

@ABC and @Hatco

This topic on EU forum tell you how to check your TL.
The author also created a website for it. The link is included. Search for the words: How can I see my trust level?
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/the-ultimate-forum-guide-codes-trust-levels-faq/39

@Maskraider

Thank you for the link. I don’t know why this has to be so difficult. It seems like something I should be able to see in my own forums profile with my stats.

Silly devs. Tricks are for kids.

2 Likes

it was useful RedCell even after these years

That information is out of date and was revised in mid-August 2020. The precise specfics were not given; however, inspection revealed that:

For TL3, I think the number of topics read over 100 days in 300. The number of post read over 100 days most likely dropped to 3,000 (but definitely not more than 3,500). the likes given are also on a 100 day rolling average.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/trust_level_3?order=added_at

Thank you so much. Very helpful!

1 Like

I recently just finished playing diablo 3 starter edition , and i bought the 20usd diablo 3. But now i cant seem to download it to continue playing , please help me.

There is nothing to download. When you install the game, you get the complete game. The “starter” edition simply limits your progression. Once you buy the game, the rest is unlocked. You can continue on playing. Note that the game puts you back to the starting point, but you can change that to the Skeleton King in the starting game options menu. You do have to fight him again, but then you can continue on.

Also, hopefully you bought the base game + RoS expansion, and not just the base game. RoS is pretty much necessary to really enjoy the game.

3 Likes