New to HC and ready to go

After watching Eazytarget’s video and pouring another Cabernet.

I’ve done almost every season since S7 in SC and although I still get pumped when the new season rolls round I’m honestly wondering why now. I have the stash tabs n the pets just don’t get my biscuit buttered really.

I’ve never tried HC since end of D2 when Necros became skelly minion gods. I’ve watched a few videos now and I think I’m good to go, I’m gonna pick a tank WD helltooth garg build as that was always my fav.

S22 is almost over so next month will be my first HC season woot!!!.. dunno why I made this post, just excited haha.

Just be aware…
Too much Cabernet + Hardcore = Dead Hero

Good luck!

lol, thanks for the tip… I have wiped a raid in Wow due to excessive Cabernet in the past haha.

Ok so my tree stood in the wrong beam during the Netherspite fight, it was like 2007 haha.

Tip: Caldesann’s Despair is not your friend in Hardcore. Paragon levels are.

1 Like

LEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY Jenkins!!!

There is so much more fun in HC then Softcore… And its wayyyy easy to get turned back to SC after so many deaths. Last season was my first playing D3 and I chose HC. I head plenty of deaths and ya, made at least 2 complaints to Bliz, they went no where lol. I think it was on me, not understanding the game mechanics lol sorry bliz :smile: Any way remember to build all the different kinds of defense and now we get 2 cheatdeaths!!! ill be running them both, And as many different defensive types as possible, ex shields, armor incr, damage reduction, resist, etc. since all attributes/buffs (whats the right word) have diminishing returns. Good luck

Thanks haha… still gonna stick with my WD helltooth idea I think, just gotta make him tanky AF.

HC, SC, Seasons? Do them all!

I enjoy the start of a season, fast progression, accomplishments, rewards, group play, etc. until I reach Guardian each season, then It feels old.

At that point I switch to HC to progress and fine tune specific builds I like. HC requires a LOT more preparation and backup AND a different mindset.

When I get frustrated of board I return to SC previous heros and work at pushing to higher personal goals.

If you’re considering HC look for “From Softcore to Hardcore