New to game needs some tips

Hello I’m quite new to the game playing since Thursday would someone be so kind to take a quick look at my DH and give me some times on what i can improve , i am doing GR 90 atm and i would love to try GR 100 but i donna if I will be able too.

I took a quick peek at your DH, and it looks like you have a good grasp on the basics for only playing since Thursday. You’d probably be better served checking out Icy-Veins and comparing those recommendations to what you are using.

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/

Welcome to the game and the forums!

Looks okay for now. One tip - take the Puzzle Ring off your Enchantress. Better uses for it than that.

Make sure you check out RedCell’s Wiki.

Link

It was a sticky on the old forum. Somebody has not made it a sticky on this forum yet. *cough* *cough* :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks ! That’s very helpful.

Hey Envy, post you might want to move this over in to the Demon Hunter Forum, more DH’s will see it and be able to help you out.

You know you can move posts. Right?
No sense in duplicating this thread.

1 Like

A couple things you can do right now to make a bit of improvement:

You rolled a socket on your Karlie’s Point. Roll the socket to % damage and use a Ramaldi’s Gift to socket the dagger.

On your chest, roll life % to resist all.

These two quick changes will make your tougher and help you deal more damage.

Being it is pretty much the end of the season I would not worry about doing much higher levels. I would spend this time thinking about your character for the next season. Look on the internet and see what is going to be in a S or A tier. Usually can not go wrong using one of those builds. Unless you are never going to go off of DH, you should try out other types of characters that actually might fit your play style better. Hope this helps.

I don’t care about tier lists while i do try to be somewhat semi-competitive in the games i play i put fun in the spotlight and i already decided what i am going to play next season It’s going to be Crusader.

Several remarks: First, you only need cooldown reduction on one item: usually the shoulders (instead of rerolling a secondary stat as u did apparently). On the weapon you should have % damage and attack speed, and on the gloves you should have attack speed on top of critical chance and critical damage. Next, you should try and find a helm and a quiver which have both critical chance and impale damage. You also need an amulet with critical chance and critical damage (plus elemental damage ideally, but dexterity as a third stat would be fine at first). Finally, your CoE is too low (you should be closer to 200) and you can get a better Compass Rose. If you die too much, you could try Bane of the powerful instead of pain amplifier (and/or try the boar companion instead of the wolf)