New player what are modded items?

Free Hong Kong delete my account

i was wondering why that is? i had someone just try to drop me a modded ring and neck

https ://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/438/5700.necropost4kobf7.png (weird if i use [img and close with /img close ] it shows the picture but then says i cant post pictures :confused:

Oh My! such an ancient one this is…

Yeah, only people with Trust Level 3 can embed photos / hyperlinks to non-whitelisted domains into the forums. If you’re at a lower Trust Level than that, you can still provide links, but they won’t be clickable, as follows…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/438/5700.necropost4kobf7.png
1 Like

thanks! it looks like console players not only can not post on the real forums but we cant post pictures like the pc players can :confused:

It has nothing to do with whether you play on PC or Console. The ability to embed clickable links to non-whitelisted domains, or embed photos, is restricted to people who have Trust Level 3 on the forums. You can read more about Trust Levels, and what each level can / can’t do, here…

1 Like

Thanks!

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

don’t even try… because we can’t be verified like PC can, we don’t get to raise levels. Nev pretty much confirmed that.

If BLIZZARD actually gave a flying ^%^^ about us they would start posting here and and let us know what the $%#$ we can and cannot $%#$#$%$# do on these forums. and When we try to get attention in another forum we have access to, we get relegated back to here, because they don’t give a #$#$% about us!!

for the record if you wanna report me go ahead… im all out of #$$$% at this point.

For what? Being upset at Blizzard? If you think I haven’t criticised them you’re not familiar with my posting history.

How do you find your trust level?

here ya go homer

Taetew

10 Jul '19

Last Post

1 day

Seen

just now

Views

Trust Level

Stats

click on your portrait and go to summary, thats my stats. You can see I’m trust level “member” not sure what that actually means in the way of trust level 1,2,3

1 Like

i can see homer having some sort of different trust level, since he has a PC profile on here… But where the rest of us don’t have profiles, i think we are all “members” but i can’t find anything to specify the difference between member or trust level 0

1 Like

When you view someone’s summary page, it corresponds to…
Basic = Trust Level 1
Member = Trust Level 2
Regular = Trust Level 3

1 Like

I’m “member” too…so trust Level 2…

I play with modded gear but, only when I am playing with other modded players ‘or’ when someone without modded gear wants to paragon at ridiculous speed. When I play online in an open game, I only wear gear, as tweaked out as it can be in game, without any external mods. I love the game, modded, not modded, still a friggin blast!

Did you really just necro-bump a thread from three years ago to admit you’re a cheat?

1 Like

yes, he did, it was important for him to do it.

1 Like

‘but, only when I am playing with other modded players’

You don’t say…