New Player Paragon levels and more

Hi all, I have been playing since the end of season 20. I actually liked to take my time, played the campaign all solo and took time to try and understand the game… So I thought. I have a few questions which have more thank likely been answered time and time again.

• Paragon levelling, I read and hear that people are 1000+ after day 1 of season 21. How is this done, even if I got to 200 300 I’d be happy but it’s a long slog.
  • All the different sets that are available, where from? Are these lucky drops or craftable from bounties recipes. If I look at a specific set that I want how do I obtain it.

All in all enjoying the game, even at my slow pace

Thanks

High paragon after 1 day of season? Botting, not sleeping and running in 4 man groups. More exp gained in group (unfair to solo players, imho, but it is what it is. A small boost would be fine, but not to the extent it is.)

A set is given for completing the first 4 chapters, 2 pieces for Chapter II, 2 pieces for Chapter III and the last pieces for Chapter IV. Complete all those and you will be mailed Haedrigs Gifts. Be sure to open all of those with the same character to get the full set.

All the rest of them are random drops or get them from gambling blood shards with Kadala or upgrading items in Kanais Cube. Fairly easy to accumulate them as you play.

Some come from crafting, best one is the Captain Crimsons.

2 Likes

Great, thanks for the advice.
I dont mind so much the slow progression but the materials are a pain to obtain, espically when you make a mistake at the cube.