New player on Xbox One. Looking for people to play with

Hey everybody. Like the title says, new to D3. Looking for some people to play with or even a clan to join. I played D1 and D2 when I was younger and I’m very familiar with RPG’s (WoW and ESO) Not sure why I didn’t play Diablo 3 sooner. I game a lot and I’m hooked on this right now so I’ll be online grinding quite a bit. I’m playing Necromancer and I love it. If you want to play, shoot me a friend request and let’s play together. I’d really love to find a solid group of cool and friendly people (preferably adults but not mandatory, I’m 27) to play with. Hit me up on here or Xbox live! I respond faster to Xbox live. GT- ViciousRik

1 Like

If you’re ever interested in Hardcore, hit me up. GT : eXis FOHDR

The group I play with consists of quite a few well versed and experienced d3 players. We also have some beginners, and are always willing to help teach them what we can. We seek legit players though, so no cheats or exploits for gear/save scumming.

There is alot to pay attention to in d3 if you really want to compete in seasons. It can seem overwhelming at first, but we are more than willing to help new players tackle the massive learning curve of d3.

That sounds awesome! I definitely want to try out playing in seasons and I don’t cheat or mod or anything like that. That’s not cool and I don’t mess with any of that. Since I’m new, I started a normal Necromancer character that I’m playing on so I can get a feel for the game. I’d still love to play with you guys this season if possible once I get to a high enough level. I plan on going seasonal next season since this season already started. I really enjoy this game and I’m preparing myself for D4 because that looks amazing so I’ll be on everyday grinding to get the hang of this play style. I’ll add you! Thanks dude.

I’m sort of new to D3 as well. My highest level character rightnow is a DH level 22 and it’s a season character. I’m getting ready to try a Necromancer out, but I’m not sure if I want to do the adventure mode. I haven’t ever completed the story yet. My GT: TheUncleKoof