New Player Looking for a Clan

Still fairly new to the game, looking for a clan to help me out in finding items and getting to the good stuff. As well as some fun times and a friendship hopefully :slight_smile: I’m active, and friendly unfortunately i don’t have a mic for discord, yet

Discord: Twizzy#8433

1 Like

Skreen32 If you’d like to join TADA clan I just sent you an invite. We are mostly a low key clan who enjoy casual playing. We do however also have some who are a little more aggressive at pushing the upper limits.

I personally prefer and use Teamspeak rather than Discord. Either one is good and both have their strong points but I like the simplicity of Teamspeak. Our clan news has links to both our Discord and Teamspeak server. No mike, no problem. We have one player who frequents Teamspeak and doesn’t have a mike. She listens to us on teamspeak and replies in the game text box.

We’d love to have you join us but if not then join a clan, any clan to get the most enjoyment from the game.

Thanks I joined and hopped into Team-speak the other day and saw a couple of officers in there but I couldnt stay online long enough to jump in and introduce myself. I just got a new headset so I can chat with people now :slight_smile:

Im a level 70 demon hunter, low paragon. I’ve just discovered rifts, but not really seeing value in that.
I would like to play in a clean like yours. I have no idea what seasons are. I am only interested in playing as a demon hunter, but it would be more fun with others. Am I too far behind for your clan?

Skreen32 don’t hesitate to jump right in. I’ve been busy doing achievements in hardcore lately but I can be talked out of that real, real easy.

Annaesque I see you’re already in a clan. Nobody is ever to far behind, even if you bought the game today. Don’t hesitate to ask your fellow clan members for help, I’m sure there many in the clan that can and are willing to help you get started.

Im not in a clan. I made one up when I started recently that I called silver because i’m over 50. I was hoping ppl would join

I just checked and you’re right, you are in a clan of one, AVALONMIST. I’d love to send you an invite to TADA but the system won’t let me it as long as you’re already in a clan. You’ll need to leave AVALONMIST by disbanding it in order to join another clan or receive an invite.

If you need help with all this catch me in the game or I can help you here. Weather you join TADA or another clan I think you’ll really enjoy having other like minded people to play with. I speak from experience because I played solo for a couple years eventually getting bored and leaving the game. Flash forward a couple years my better half talked me into joining her clan and getting back into the game. It was an all new experience playing in a group. You’ll love it too.

1 Like

Thank you for being so helpful. I can find directions on how to delete or leave a clan

Correction… I cannot find directions to close or leave for clan

Piece of cake. In game any screen your portrait frame is on the upper left. Right click on your portrait and a menu will open up. In that menu move mouse to “Clan” and a second menu will open up. In that second menu select “Disband Clan”. See, I told you it was a piece of cake. :grinning:

Hey there! Im currently coming back from 1 year off this game.
Is it okay to join your clan?
Currently with barbarian leveling up on this season, so im starting from zero.
Dont mind grinding to find equipment.
Thanks!

You sure can join the clan Razor. Catch me in game and I’ll be happy to help you level up and since I have a barb I can toss you some gear as well. Just sent you an invite.

how do i join? i am new at this

i wouldnt mind joining but i cant play for long peroids, naybe an hour here and there throughout the day. cant play weekends eithee cause i got grandbabies