New follower focused on Death's Bargin

So what does everyone think about using the follower as a secondary source of damage by stacking Life per second on every piece (all but weapon can roll this), and using Death’s Bargain as the pants slot. If every slot rolls perfect, you would have about 88 million damage per second around the follower.

I realize it’s not much, but you don’t really care about any of the stats on your follower other then main stat if using the “can’t die” token… so I figured why not make him a bit more useful then a buff stick?

Even at 88 million per second, when you’re in GRs where mobs have trillions of HP, that’s not even going to be noticeable. They’re ambulatory buff sticks, just like they always were, just with emanating powers now being like a couple of extra cube slots.

I used this build until torment 4, my follower did all the damage while I pulled mobs to him. My follower could easily run torment 4 GR without me if not for my inspiring presence (barbarian) buff, 3% life regenerated per second being mandatory.

A few points of note for the build.
Boots of disregard, 10k life per second stacking up to 4 times.
Barbarian 3% life per second.
2.5 times the effect of stamina on a follower.
Band of bulkathos, the drain is relative to your followers HP to help him kill rift guardians.

Things that don’t work.
Legacy of dreams/nightmares
Wilderbeast gizzard
Strength does not effect the damage of the pants. It does effect Loyalty(templar lvl 10) and bullkathos ring (20X attack damage cap)

Things I want to try.
+physical damage% (this stat works on you with the pants but does not appear in your followers details and it’s hard to test.)
Asheara’s Vestments, to summon 3 followers geared this way for a laugh.

Tip: the pants state they drop from act 4 and 5, the boots(10k regen per second) drop from act 3 and 4 bounties. But do not run act 4.
All items drop on act 4 and it will take you until lvl 67 of running nonstop act 4 bounties wondering why you cant get the boots or a second pair before you realise your mistake. Run act 3 and 5 for double the drop rate.

at low levels and while leveling, the follower is definitely OP. Once you hit a certain GR level, their damage is negligible. I try to stack stuns on my follower like wynward ring and blind faith helm and such.