New dh set not working

there is supposed to be automatic casting of your primary skill when you strafe after having fired off the initial primary attack right? not happening.

i´m also getting none of the elemental effects.

Only addressing the “elemental effects”. Are you playing SEASONS in PTR? if you are not playing a seasonal character which you will need to level in the PTR then you will not the new seasonal effects.

Auto primary is only if you have momentum stacks. You can’t just fire once and strafe later. You fire to build stacks, then strafe.

Elemental effects are only on seasonal chars.

i fire primary once on a monster right before i start strafing, from then on the automatic primaries are supposed to cast and momentum stacks are supposed to increase by the strafing alone, right?

No, the primary skill casted by strafe won’t add/maintain stack. The stack will keep losing unless you cast primary skill manually.

Note also that, the DR of set(4) don’t need stack. You get the 60% DR by casting strafe even without any stack.
The movement bonus of set(4) do need stack.

The new set is a Generator build. It is wrong to think that it is a Strafe build.
The Strafe is just to proc DR and movement.

lol that explains everyone saying the set is crap…

If other sets have the same low multiplier, they are crap too.
Just a number game.
The mechanics is “OK”, though need some tuning. The multiplier need to rebalance to match other builds (or nurf other builds :sunglasses: ).

1 Like