New Content for D2R

Hi , very nice if we become auction house and nice nice Personaloot.
Higher Difficulty would be nice nice nice i mean NICE that after HELL. Normal , Nightmare , Hell, NICE. Someone know a nice addon for D2R like deadly boss mods ? i need a nice warning screen if diablo do his red blizzzz attack or baal do his clone.i do it over and over again but im pro gamer if i have addons with nice WARNING.I need a nice unlimited stash i want collect everything and rune and gems must be stackable. everything must be changed like median and path and project and need new runes with nice fly power. yeahs what i do is in d2r teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport NICE kill mephisto and than teleport teleport teleport teleport NICE kill diablo. and if someone is faster than me and use Bots or buy items from websites thats not nice and the game is broken and the game is lost , no one will play anymore because i was faster teleporting than other not nice gamer. thats why i dont want play ladder ther is no reason only get lvl 99 but non ladder is full of runes, uniques, so a fresh start makes no sense for me.i cant wait anymore blizzard need to releas at mid night . would be nice.

1 Like

return to WoW, we don’t need you here.

5 Likes

Go away and stop spamming the forums with walls of text. Bye

4 Likes

stoooooooooop please

2 Likes

not happening ty Vicarious visions

2 Likes

Every time I see a post proposing drastic changes to a game, I can’t help but wonder… Why did you preorder a game that you don’t like as is? Just to be able to post on the D2:R General Discussion forum to suggest changes?

It says this on www.diablo2.com:
“Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.”

4 Likes

NICE 3 Hours left and it will be soooo NICE

1 Like

Hope they stick with that statement.