New blizzard skill skin

So I can’t post in the actual forums cause :man_shrugging: No one knows why.

I noticed the look of blizzard has been changed and I must say……BRAVO!!!

It looks fantastic….way better then what you guys had before :+1:

I know.
It’s dumb.
You pay to pre-purchase and I also paid to pre-purchase.

You get to post in the d2r forums……I don’t.

Ridiculous

They have explained this many times.

PC purchases/pre-orders are registered on Battle.net which the forums are linked to and your forum permissions are based on.

Console purchases are not integrated into Battle.net thus do not affect forum permissions.

I assume at some point D2:R on Console when you play it will ask you to sign in/link/create to a Battle.net account and at that point we can post in D2:R forums but pre-orders for Console will not register because there is no way to take that pre-order on the PS/Live store to Battle.net.

I don’t agree with it but understand why we can’t post.

I understand it.

I just think its still ridiculous

1 Like

Aye we have been saying the same thing for years now.

A Community Manager advised this:

"Verification of licenses for the game becomes difficult on third party forums so the licenses are restricted to the general discussion forums for those that we can verify as owning the game. This is why there is a separate Console Discussion so that those who do play that we can’t verify have homes for their topics/issues/etc.

We will see if we can find a better way at doing this in the future with the forums. I agree, it would be great if everyone could be able to post together."

simple soultion, dont reward them by buying their games. Its a bunch of hogwash as I bought diable3 console and linked it to my battlenet for the free wow pet/diablo ring so they can verify it. They just are lazy and dont want to put in any effort to make gamers happy. And why should they if we keep buying what they are selling?

another simple solution is to just go to a different form if it is so much of a deal breaker that you refuse to buy a game because you can’t post on a section of a website that most players don’t even read.

To each their own I guess.

I was replying to the person above me.

Ah kk I’ll delete, sorry I didn’t even see his/her post