Neverwinter Nights?

Anyone remember the game Neverwinter Nights that played like Dungeons and Dragons and even let you create an adventure then be like a dungeon master to run others through it?

If so (or even if not): does anyone know of such a modern day game that plays like dungeons and dragons sort of and maybe even lets you create adventures for others to go through?

Thank you in advance! (Edit: moved to “games and technology” - thought it would go in ‘off topic’ but didn’t see one)

This is a Diablo III forum, not a NWN forum.

I didn’t ask to talk about NWN. I’m asking if anyone knows of a modern day game that might be somewhat similar. Better to ask people who play diablo 3 than ask people who play an FPS. If that bothers you, you don’t have to click on it.

It is the wrong sub-forum, there is one for other games :slight_smile:

Cant really think of many modern RPGs with adventures creators. Maybe Divinity Original Sin 2 counts. It has some adventure creator, but supposedly it is quite difficult to work with, so I dont think the GM mode has seen much success. The game doesn’t play like D&D either.

As for new’ish D&D style games; Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I didn’t see an “off topic” forum at first - but just saw the “games” forum and moved it there. Thank you for that and for the game info.