Nerfing Barb Threads be Like

So by their analogy, even monkeys are skating well. Nerf skates for humans, make the wheels square :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yesterday I saw a lab rat driving a mini car in the news, to test how smart rats can be, so I guess we should nerf cars for humans too by making the wheels square like with skates :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Seriously god, humans OP. Look even a monkey is a pro skater now.

6 Likes

“If my monkey can skate within 3GRs around me, I have a problem with the world’s balance” -OP Humans

Or Pre nerf: OP dinosaurs, 0 CO2 emissions
After dino nerf, human buff: OP humans, Hell rages havoc with climate and heat.

1 Like

Yep the dead will rise from their graves, D3 servers will crash and all icebergs will melt along with all volcanos erupting all over the world if barb becomes the strongest DPS class in game… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ploughing 140 Greater Rifts

5 Likes

I think people just mad that one of the most boring game play builds is becoming the most powerful build, being people will play the most powerful builds, they rather have a build that is a little more interesting, then a skill that moves for you and does everything for you. Makes you go like, why dont i just run a bot cause I feel like one.

1 Like

I was at the grocery store and happened to notice that potatoes were $1.50 for 5 pounds and apples were $4.99 for 5 pounds. Clearly a nerf is needed here.

Honestly though, it’s tough to determine where things will be. The season buff has a pretty big effect this time as well.