Nerf Thread on General

Sorry your Character is way over balanced and needs to be Nurft at least 3 levels or taken out of the game entirely. Please check my incoming Graphs:
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Way to much POWWA! :-1:
:chart_with_downwards_trend: Perfectly Balanced within 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 :+1:
:bar_chart: I just threw this one in because it looks so Pretty! :star_struck:
:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I just had Jeremy Clarkson flash backs…“MOAARRRR POWWWWWAAAAA!!!”"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is a message from FCAFP (Forum Citizens Against Fun Police): Windigo and Phoenix are MVPs and made me spit out my coffee.

That is all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled dunking on Fun Police.

5 Likes

Aaaaaaand my work here is done.

Sorry I am not Hercules, I am just a poor simple Barbarian that likes to spin around the battlefield. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes. Starts at post #1,000 and scrolls down.

True; however, there is an insinuation about “pushing the limit on the PTR” that implies both that he pushed (untrue) and that the limit was GR 140-ish. He said in contrast to the top potential was much higher that is true considering that GR 146 has been cleared at 150% rend damage on lamentation.

Because the Nerf crew are now just completely making sh!t up, Free called DP a liar because DP said he didn’t think his actions on the PTR would result in Blizz making changes.

Which Stevie Wonder could see was complete garbage. Someone with that much experience knows how PTR’s work.

It had nothing to do with what he said the potential was, it had nothing to do with his thoughts and feelings about how high the build could go.

It was simply to do with what he said about not knowing how his actions would cause a reaction from Blizz.

EDIT - It actually says exactly that in table guys second quote above.

I said that what you posted was true and even provided the quote. There is an insinuation being made that includes things that are false.

As I said and done, I will defend you or Free or whoever else when factually right. I will also be critical when posters are factually wrong.

If that is really the case, then:

That’s where your comment should have stopped.

1 Like

What you said was true but it was not the “whole truth”. If you are going to complain about “misrepresentations”, I would think the whole truth would be important to you.

The level of irony in this post will be completely lost on you, won’t it.

1 Like

Irony indeed. Yet here I am supporting you.

Yeah, nah…let’s not

1 Like

For Your Information:

WTF does that have to do…

Never mind, it just occurred to me that I don’t care.

Once again, you’re all about the quantity, rather than the quality.

1 Like

Read: Title of thread. Reads Nev’s post.

How would a game balance blog be related to this thread that has been talking about nerfs/game balance?

EDIT: wow

How would that have anything to do with what I posted?

It doesn’t.

You use 10 words, when 3 would have done, but you don’t quite manage to say anything. You missed your calling as a politician. Or you are a politician, which would actually explain a lot about you.

Again, quantity over quality.

1 Like

I don’t think he was necessarily addressing you directly.

There’s been a lot of disagreement in this thread over things like what’s acceptable and what needs tuning. I think posting the link was just saying that we’re about to get clarification.

1 Like

If that’s the case, then I will happily apologise.

But he was replying to, and quoting me, so that doesn’t appear to be the case here.

The words he was typing had absolutely nothing to do with what he quoted me about.

2 Likes