Nerf Group Play

Oh a triggered POE fanboy. D3 is NOT POE. If POE is so much better what are you even doing here?

Fantastic, great argument, the oxygen you consume is surely not wasted.

Any SSF or SSF-like mode would make D3 more popular, there is no denying this.

Gee, wonder why nobody has anything other than ad homs to refute it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell, it’s even easier than that…You can literally do 4man as ZDH at 800-1000 paragon, once you have the correct items with decent stats you’re looking for…Don’t even need ancients.

1 Like

I am also a purely solo player but instead of nerf group I prefer to say buff solo. That way everyone is happy. Group players want to see solo nerfed. They are very mad that we got a follower that can give us 2-3 grs higher. Not all of them though I must admit. Anyone with a healthy mind should ask for his playstyle to get buffed, not for the other to get destroyed. Bridge the gap by buffing solo. Group still stays stronger but instead of making solo 20 times worse make it 2-3.

Honestly…from what I can tell anyway…Nobody is mad about “solo players” getting buffs from Followers. The Follower buffs aren’t even that meaningful, like 2 GRift tiers tops for the most part. Most people farming keys from NRift likely do it solo anyway so even group players benefit from it. Also, supposely, Ashearas set bonus from a zmonk or zdh is gonna be meta anyway so the group still benefits from follower buffs.

If you’re running solo bounties just to gain follower buffs from items, you’re essentially still nerfing yourself over running bounties in groups. So only main benefit I see is from solo NRifts for DB and Keys. And also Solo GRifts for Flavor of Time + Nemesis bracers emanate.

1 Like

And yet I ve seen people arguing that the - basically 2 item - follower is broken. As if we are going to finish the season with 5-9 k paragons as they do.

And what are people sayin is so broken about it? Cause GoD6 DH at least don’t really benefit much from it imo…Impale DH may benefit somewhat from finally being able to use Flavor of Time, but doesn’t make them overpowered or even comparable to other strong class/builds. But both builds will suffer from using Nemesis Bracers because of Dervish spawning so often from pylons. I only use DH for example cause thats what I main and all I play, I can’t really speak from other class perspectives cause I don’t have the experience.

And true, solo players are still likely not gonna finish the season with 5k+ paragon, unless b0tter$…I’m finishing up the season with almost 2900 paragon, probably played solo 75% of the season…Hard to estimate a true percentage of solo vs group cause I just don’t really keep track of it.

1 Like