Nerf Enigma and Grief

Omg, finally lol, thanks… Yes you linked but didnt provide any kind of explenation what do you mean by that.

Runewords werent balanced after 1.10 yeah, but maybe devs thought they are well balanced? I mean only rune word I know of people talk about to nerf is grief. Mostly because its cheap for the power level it has and make many other weapons less usefull.

About unique balances, If I am not mistaken some Uniques you talk about which were nerfed were top equip in old days of Diablo II but they were seen as too strong together with a fact that new elite items were introduced in LoD. So I dont see anything wrong with nerfing too strong items. Arcaines valor can be found from Meph hell, vampire gaze and valkyria helm can be easily found on nightmare. If I look at 1.10 vampire gaze, its pretty strong anyway for a NM helm.

Honestly the +added damage property is making problems here. Because it adds damage to normal damage and also into shield damage.

good excuse
that why you have no answer
idk why you dont do that before vs reply me every 2 min wierd coincidence
ok have a nice day i`m going to play my old patch with my Iceblink amazon

I don’t see a point engaging so I’m not. It’s that simple. You’ve already established that you are unwilling to change your opinion and willing to personally attack people who disagree with you, which means engaging in a heated argument with you is unproductive and a waste of time.

And this game won’t 100% itself.

If they nerf grief it should be how it works with Din.
The other classes using grief isn’t broken at all.

look the big drama
(I’m having to pause my game to keep replying) you dont have this issue before every 2 min reply my post ??? i never talk to you before and now is me that distube you lmao

sadly this forum dont have any block option because from a longtime i will block a few fraud that bring miss info

Then stop replying to me and pretend you blocked me. =)

But yes, I’ll happily keep replying as needed until I get locked into an activity that requires my focus, and then I will take a break. Because I’m capable of doing multiple things at once, until the game gets hard and I can’t.

Point being, you stormed into this thread bragging about having better knowledge than everyone and playing longer than everyone else. You probably got several people annoyed at you, and now might have consequences because of that. This is 100% your fault, not mine.

P.S. playing since day 1 does not mean you have better knowledge or a better opinion than anyone else.

you start replying on my post ??? and sure having the option you and geeser will be on the block list because both of you bailting on this forum and so many other user that are not agree with you

3 Likes

If you want to put me on your ignore list, click on the top right icon, hit preferences, there’s an option to put anyone you want on ignore.
You can even set a time limit.

You’re welcome.

thank you a lot
no more no sense

sadly i find only 4 month

Geez, some people just can’t handle being told they’re wrong, can they? Has to devolve into personal attacks and insults all the time.

i have np with other opinion but bailting user for abusing the report systeme is a bit a low blow everyone know easy is on blizzard forum

Yeah for the most part this forum is pretty decent, but there are a few users that just like to spam and cause grief/insult others.

Luckily they know how to use ignore now at least, so maybe their echo chamber will be better for them.

No one is abusing the report system against you. Stop writing reportable offences and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

thank again to take the time to help

i find everything you show me

but the issue i have , i only have the user name , but not the account number of the user , so the blocking sytem is always on the search so i can not complete the blocking option ,i guess this type of user already know this failure of the system , the time they troll other user and abuse the forum system

If you go to the person’s profile, hidden or not, their “account number” is in the link itself, like if you goto my profile, you’ll see https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/u/shadow-126792 the 126792 is the number you’re looking for.

1 Like

i delete and repost this video breaking down why these 2 item hurt the game
sure some player dont like to ear other opinion and try to abuse the forum report system
to hide my opinion , this video is not list mean im not a content creator im just a old diablo 2 player that love the game and voice my opinion thank you

2 Likes

Yes I agree these 2 rune words are too good. I know people want the old D2, but old D2 has problems and nothing wrong with trying to fix those problems for a more perfect game.
Enigma can keep its MF,+2skills and Teleport but the other stats are not needed as makes it almost too overloaded with run speed very high str and high flat defense.
And As I suggested for Grief is to lower to 280-340, from 340-400 it still be super good but at least not overboard too good.
I know they not gonna change anything as they all ready stated that but problem is with rune words or items in general is that they can not be nerfed by patch because the old ones will still exist making them OP items no one has access too unless traded for. So only thing they can do is buff the other items, which creates more powercreep.

1 Like