Nerf DH Pretty Please

The recent buffs to DH are unbalanced and need some attention.
The other classes seem fine at first glance, but the DH solo times are off the charts currently.
Thank you.

They should put a blue post up in the PTR Bug Forum that says “we know Nats is bugged.”

It’s not Natalya set, it’s Shadow that is bugged.

9 Likes

The 2p shadow bonus still works with Nat’s, even though the patch notes state that the interaction is fixed.

Nats is fine the way it is. Its a combination of things, both Shadows 2 being broken allowing people to get an extra 30% elite damage with the use of Sunkeeper and the 6,000% bonus from s2. And the Leggo gem for the helm from the darkening of tristram event resetting health potion CD. You think DH is fast… you should see how fast zdps necros clear the rift up to the boss. Once the S2 gets fixed you will see slower DH runs, and if they change the gem design, even slower.

“The 150 clears aren’t from S2, they’re from the legendary gem that goes in the helm”
Its both. I see DH doing 150’s even without that gem, so its not 100% that gem.

1 Like

This was literally posted as Known Issue in the PTR launch post.

Do some research and fact check the real issue behind it before posting. Its the unintened s2 that’s nats problem.

yeap, it is not. All classes now should be using it since we are all low gons on PTR and RSS can’t be obtained in seasonal live server so the interaction doesn’t really need addressing.

1 Like

Ah, no. Do not touch the DH. Us casual players will never get this close again to soloing 150 GR’s.

2 Likes

Was too busy testing other changes, but glad we have a helpful community member to help out. TY.

1 Like

Ah ic.

This is supposed to happen on PTR/live:

• The Shadow’s Mantle (2-piece bonus):
    • While equipped with a melee weapon, the damage of your Bolas, Chakram, Fan of Knives, and Impale is increased by 6,000%.

This is what’s happening on PTR atm for some reason and shouldnt happen on live:

• While equipped with a melee weapon, all damage is increased by 6,000%.

The entire 4 player boards have these bugged runs on them.
I wonder will they clear the boards if they patch the shadow set?

2 Likes

i hope they will.

Also
https://youtu.be/LXaX-LBnWxA?t=518
LOL

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/ptr-275-known-issues-1312023/56354/6

Read this please.

2 Likes

Yeah they pretty much knew on day 1 of PTR so we know this will be fixed but since it’s a one week PTR you better take Shadow off if you want to know where you really stand because you won’t get a chance to test again till Live.

That’s why I’ve even taken Diablo gem off, no time to screw around people!

2 Likes

They’re not going to care this time, it’s only a 1 week PTR. If players wanted to screw around with bugs instead of test legit runs that’s on them!

Honestly good for Blizzard, this has been going on with too many PTRs where everyone runs the fun OP bugged stuff then complains they need more time to test because leaderboard integrity, it’s so ironic.
Protip: Just don’t do that!

Amen to that, I tried the op bugged out shadow 2 pc for like 15 mins to see what the heck the geniuses on lb were doing, then worked on my own testing of n6g4, with insight from DIEoxid3’s video i am using caltrops, never touched that skill in years :slight_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter whether they clear LB or not, it’s worked out what position normal nat sits. Its a A+ tier bd just shy of S tier. Whats important is its mechanics and it has been dissected / researched pretty thoroughly.

Typical Barb player. Calling for nerfs without knowing the facts.