Nephalem Glory is Holding Us Back (recreated)

This next season doesn’t seem very appetizing imho.

The PTR has been fun. I have been experimenting with reverse Archon LoD Hydra. I’m not sure if it enough to play this next season.

1 Like

got to love the new season it is the most fun it has ever been it is season 20

who the hell is playing wolcen when season 20 is approaching if you play PC games

I am playing S20 for 3months because it is the best thing ever to entertain myself all those grinding.

who cares about TLOU2, RE3make, OP PW3, DS genesis, FF7 Remake (I miss vanquish during Ps3 days guess I am checking it out since they are going to port it in Ps4)

have a great weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d like to play Wolcen but servers are down. Lol.

I have been doing randomizers for Link to the Past and Super Metroid.

1 Like

Ehhh ill play at the beginning of the Season like usual. I seen some videos of 4 man GR150s with Necro trash clearer.

I forgot about OPPW4!!! I invested quite a bit time in part 3. Heard they removed the dash cancel though which sux. String TTS combos with dash cancel and manual Rooms was fun with Law… Cant wait to test out my boy Sakazuki.

If anyone never played OPPW, I believe 4 is the biggest entry ever… for 3 I make a point to Lvl EVERY1 to lvl100 LOL I take around 1-2 hrs a day grinding took me around 6months to complete it… you have no idea some players are actually super OP which no one ever use… Law is OP I remember BB was more OP

the thing I know they add more AOE effects to some players cannot wait to play more players now maybe I need a whole year with the new player base in 4 LOL.

IMO better to get the complete package because I heard now DLC is additional players in future not just costume. but it is at $120+ for full & future DLC or just wait 6 months later because I know it be at 50% off eventually

1 Like

Nice… I didnt have every character at 100, but i had all characters and most of the skills unlocked too. Nightmare Log was where the real fun was at. Fujitora was ridiculousness OP i remember, as well as Shanks, and WB. Though Fuji all u had to do was drop a giant meteor and watch everything disappear lol. Buuuut Sakazuki dished out some damage too when u dropped those mini volcanos and did his triangle string combos.

Lol yah i actually want try out Big Mom lmao… Ever since she wrecked Luffy, Germa 66, and Firetank i was hoping theyd update the game and add that part.

Yeah, I said Death Nova was going to be really strong with S20 theme. Some people said Necros are not going to be that strong. How wrong they are.

OPPW4 is Dynasty Warriors ;). I’ve actually played Hyrule Warriors, it was pretty fun.

1 Like

I put a lot into S19…still trying to decide if S20 is really worth it…

what’s the s20 theme? I haven’t been paying attention…when does s19 end? I guess I should do that 118/119 push with my HC char…only to watch her slip down the ladder as the high paragon group players do their “runs” with their mega paragon advantage…

season 19 ends March 1. Not sure when Season 20 starts… The theme for S20 is Forbidden Archives.
For the duration of Season 20, all slots in Kanai’s Cube will be able to select Legendary powers from Weapon, Armor, or Jewelry

• This means you could select three Armor powers, three Weapon powers, three Jewelery powers, or any other combination thereof across all categories
  • Items are not self-additive or multiplicative (meaning, you cannot stack multiples of the same item’s power)
  • Once the Season has ended and characters roll over to Non-Season, players will have all currently active powers in their Kanai’s Cube reset

S20 is theme of Necros, pretty much.

Ah, thanks for that Eddie. March 1 is a long time, this has been a very long season, much longer than 3 months…

Ah yes, that’s right, now I remember the season 20 theme. It sucks for DHs. Not only are we the weakest class, the s20 theme does nothing for us. And, we’ll be last to get the new set and build/gear re-designs I reckon.

I’ll probably just do the season journey and and I might do HC LB push, not sure yet…

Well, the new WD set may entice me to play WD in s20 because WD will finally have a decent speed farm setup.

Enjoy - WDs have been shafted by Blizzard for a long time too!

Big calls for the new WD to get nerfed…its very powerful.

how does Blizzard stuff these new builds up? Surely they can calculate DPS when working out the changes to existing legendary items and new sets and have some idea…D3 is after all, a numbers game.

Well it is PTR, will be interesting to see what the final numbers end up being for live. I don’t usually group, so the 4 man meta doesn’t really matter to me all that much. I just want a good speed farming build and if it can push high, all the better.

Yup its the exact same engine DW is made on. Honestly i wish they would make an updated Bleach game like OPPW4. Even updated to include characters/skills from the TYBW and light novel.

I did not know if you played attack on titans AOT… that engine Koei tech FT & W force made OMG it was so smooth playing & fluid did not know if DW have KT working with them but I sure know it is under W force.

bandai for OPPW is not bad… but if KT/Wforce would to be developing OPPW we sure are in for the treat just for the gameplay alone

1 Like

Thoughts on the recent blog post on D4? Seems they are making the UI the same on each platform bar we always get the info bar at the bottom left whilst PC can choose to have it bottom left or center.

Everything else was…well…meh.

1 Like