Nemesis Bracers not emanating

Hi, quite frequently the Nemesis bracers i have equipped on my follower will not emanate. I will activate a pylon but nothing will spawn . My follower has the immortality token

Is it possible for you to video capture this behavior and provide a link to it?

I’m playing a Season 23 Demon Hunter running with the Templar. Kormac currently has the Nemesis Bracers and his “cannot die” Special equipped. We are running Rifts (Nephalem and Greater). I have not clicked on a Pylon or Shrine yet that has not spawned Elite monsters.

How to Post Links

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

Looking at your seasonal hero…

Your Scoundrel has - Ribald Etchings
Your Templar has - Hillenbrand’s Training Sword
Your Enchantress has - Hand of the Prophet

None of those are the “cannot die” tokens which means your follower could die and whilst they’re dead, their powers do not emanate.

2 Likes

Hi, don’t assume please that I am talking about my seasonal character- I am not .

Then please specify which hero / heroes you meant.

For my non seasonal barbarian and wizard - mainly the wizard . You can inspect them since you doubt what I say. I have to say that whilst I always enjoy reading your posts at the barbarian forums I find the present attitude offensive

Could I draw your attention to the pinned Blizzard post at the top of the forum…

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting.

As your opening post didn’t specify which hero you were experiencing the issue with, I looked at the most likely candidate, i.e. your seasonal hero. You followed up to say it wasn’t that hero, but still didn’t say which one (or ones) it was so I asked you to specify which one was affected.

This is information that should have been in your opening report, so that myself, other posters and Blizzard could investigate and/or suggest why you’re getting the behaviour you’re experiencing. Is asking for as much information as possible, in order to try and help you, really an issue?

Hi , i admit that it was my mistake not to observe this advice from Blizzard to mention the specific characters.
I found a bug and I felt it was the right thing to report - in other games you do it through opening a ticket here it seems it’s only through forums posts. I logged into the forums just for this - I don’t have time for prolonged forums discussions.
What happened from you was to make an assumption for what character I was using and then making a few logical leaps you jumped into conclusions and indirectly you offended me by doubting the truth of what I said.
A more constructive approach would have been to point to me from the beginning that I need to specify the characters that I notice the problem
In any case this is not leading anywhere and as my gaming time these days is limited I have other things to do - back to Wrath of Righteous :+1: