Nemesis Bracers bug (on follower)

Anyone else experiencing Nemesis Bracers not spawning champions while equipped on follower? Seems to be ~20% of the time champions won’t spawn for me. I’m seeing it at least once per GR, but is also happening outside of rifts. I’ve never had an issue with the bracers in the past while equipped on my barb. Anyway, figured I’d report it.

1 Like

This seasonal hero, right…

None of your followers have a “Cannot die” token which means your followers can die. Whilst your follower is dead, they do not emanate powers. So, if you click on a pylon whilst the follower is dead, you won’t get extra elites.

This is not a bug, it’s working as intended.

5 Likes

Damn, that didn’t occur to me. I did just get the immortal focus, so we’ll see if it happens again. Thanks!

Hi, i confirm this bug. Quite frequently the Nemesis bracers i have equipped on my follower will not emanate. I will activate a pylon but nothing will spawn . My follower has the immortality token

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

Hi, don’t assume please that I am talking about my seasonal character- I am not

1 Like

I have had this happen to me too.

In my case I’m almost 100% positive the bug is tied to the cheat death passive of my DH proccing while clicking the pylon. The 2s of invisibility somehow prevents the effect from the bracers to work.

There may be more interactions similar to that. Not sure about other classes and not sure if the cheat death from followers creates a similar issue or not.

I’ve had this happen but every time I glance at the follower pane and they’re dead.