Need some help with the Invincilancer build

I saw a video from Lord Fluffy showcasing a build for the necro that he says makes it invincible and kill everything without hardly doing anything… well took me a few days to get everything i need and im trying it now but something doesnt seem right… how do you start your rift off? If someone can give me a breakdown on the methodology to this build to help me understand id appreciate it a lot.

1)Activate NumLock on Devour Canibalize (unless using Devouring Aura which will skip to step 2).
2)Enter the rift, activate Simulacrum.
3)Activate Land of the Dead.
4)Move around and watch things die.
5)Pick up loot and/or progress globes.

The 2 piece of Pestilence set fires a lance every time you consume a corpse. Devour during LotD consumes 8 to 12 corpses per second depending on your attack speed (more aps means more corpses per second which means more lances). Pestilence 6 piece, Corpsewhisper Pauldrons, Squirt’s (if using it), Kyrsbin’s Sentence and Releinna’s Shadowhook all buff your lance damage. As enemies die, ALL of your Messershmidt procs will apply to LotD since Haunted Visions makes your Simulacrum last forever so LotD should be almost off of cooldown by the time that it’s duration is ending.

1 Like

I got the Devour on num lock and all the skills but after that first activation of skills it seems like i stop firing our corpses and the whole build comes to a halt… i have like 50 percent cooldown atm and know its a lot better to have 60+ but i feel even with 50 i should be able to make it more than the first 150 yards in the rift before everyhing stops…

I added you as a friend on battle.net so please accept so i can talk to you for a few minutes on the chat.

Are you holding down your left mouse button? If so, I think that blocks the numlock from casting. You can check that out in town.

1 Like

Excellent call, forgot about that interaction.

I changed my movement key to “space” so i can just hold space down to walk rather get carpel tunnel in my right hand holding down left click… is that the same principle?

2 Likes

I always use force movement on my middle mouse button instead of space. Also another tip if you want to teleport or identify and you are too lazy to un-numlock the skill every time, you can open the chat and then click your mouse to teleport. It shouldn’t cancel your tp. I am unsure though why you need devour cannibalize… You can play the exact same setup with the aura instead.

1 Like

okay so update here, I played a rift not holding down move with my space button and it absolutely worked, there were a few down times of land of the dead and i died but other than that i think it was a pretty successful run… its just gonna take me some getting used to with the mechanics but i like it so far.

2 Likes

You can set Force Move to your Scroll Wheel (up and down) and then that allows you to move without interrupting an autocast ability via NumLock.

Cannibalize has a larger radius than Devouring Aura and it heals you so it is commonly used. Voracious is good for BS builds also since the Spike makes it expensive to cast.