Need new pals to adventure with

im looking to start playing again

HI! I just started playing again a few months ago, I’m looking for people to play with also!

I just started playing d3 played way back many years ago d1 d2 I’m on pc. Add me

1 Like

I’m back at it too. On pc for the first time, but have played for a long time in the past. Anyone feel free to add me

Sent you all a friend request,

Just download back Diablo, also looking to play with others!

Add me.

I thought that maybe a clan would be a good idea, but I think I would rather just build up my friends list instead.

Currently playing S24 Barb.

Hello,
after not playing for several years, I have decided to give a go. Dust off the old heroes and see what i can accomplish.

Im and older gamer, much older than most here, however anyone willing to join up for what I hope is some fun, look me up.

Thanks!
Krik

2 Likes

I play on pc and I have played before about 2 years ago. I need pc friends. Trying to play again.

1 Like

Ethos is my stuff. i jsut redownloaded it for us servers seasonal

So I am kinda new to game. I need some friends to play with. I have gotton as far as the very start of ACT 3 but my fav char is only at ACT 2 and I have been mainly farm ACT 1 boss getting hard as I gear up. I play on PC

Im looking for a group or clan too. feel free to add

Hi there. My playtime right now is super random but please feel free to add me.

Just picked it back up after 9 years. got the reaper of souls DLC and starting act V on seasonal character. I need some help and also completing season rewards. On PC.

Im down to do new runs as well, Just recently got back into playing, just been grinding through solo on a seasonal atm tho.

Can anyone power level me please pc eu x

Find me on battle.net t.simms8726@gmail.com

I highly suggest you edit your post (little blue pencil icon under your post) to remove your email address. People can add you to their Friends list using your Battlenet ID, i.e. Shadowrell#1902

1 Like

I think you should e-mail them this information. In Comic Sans, bold, italicised, 72 pt. Bright yellow on a blue background.

I am looking to play… currently around level 30 with monk and 10 with a few other characters

Kingpingding#1634