Need new pals to adventure with

Recently got back into Diablo, fun to play alone but would be awesome sauce to play with others again.

9 Likes

Me too, you play on PC?

2 Likes

I too need allies on PC.

2 Likes

Yes, i do play on PC.

1 Like

Me too it would be fun to play

Why not joining a clan?

There you ll find lots of players of every state. Esp. with the new saison coming you will have most fun in a group.

If you re planning to play without any extra tools (cheating) I can highly recommend you my clan: KoR.

The OP plays on the US server realm.
Your clan is on the EU server realm.
The OP can’t join your clan unless they join with an EU hero.

1 Like

im looking to start playing again

HI! I just started playing again a few months ago, I’m looking for people to play with also!

I just started playing d3 played way back many years ago d1 d2 I’m on pc. Add me

1 Like

I’m back at it too. On pc for the first time, but have played for a long time in the past. Anyone feel free to add me

Sent you all a friend request,

Just download back Diablo, also looking to play with others!

Add me.

I thought that maybe a clan would be a good idea, but I think I would rather just build up my friends list instead.

Currently playing S24 Barb.

Hello,
after not playing for several years, I have decided to give a go. Dust off the old heroes and see what i can accomplish.

Im and older gamer, much older than most here, however anyone willing to join up for what I hope is some fun, look me up.

Thanks!
Krik

2 Likes

I play on pc and I have played before about 2 years ago. I need pc friends. Trying to play again.

1 Like

Ethos is my stuff. i jsut redownloaded it for us servers seasonal

So I am kinda new to game. I need some friends to play with. I have gotton as far as the very start of ACT 3 but my fav char is only at ACT 2 and I have been mainly farm ACT 1 boss getting hard as I gear up. I play on PC

Im looking for a group or clan too. feel free to add

Hi there. My playtime right now is super random but please feel free to add me.