Need help with increasing damage

Hey fellow Demon Hunters.
After reaching lvl 70 and high enough paragon lvl (700+) I realized no matter better stats loots I have my damage isnt going up as i thought. And I see other player who has lower damage can lead Greater Rifts 60~80 without any problems.

Atm I can do GR 55 solo but above that I will be crush like im nothing. My damage is almost 1M and toughness is 30K.
following unhallowed vengeance build. Got every set armor and weapon, still looking for fingers and neck.

Can you guys let me know what stats should I be looking for to increase my damage.

Thx in advance

You need to read the set bonus. Discipline. You need it. It can roll on chest, weapon and offhand. And one ring as well, but not needed.
It is a secondary stat, so for example on your chest, you need to roll off life after each kill to discipline.
You use the wrong rune on preparation. You will need the rune to increase your disc.

3 Likes

Hi mckay;

Some things that you can do to your current gear to improve your damage output.

Helm - Roll Chakram Damage to Crit Hit Chance.

Bracers - Roll Cold Damage to Fire Damage.

Boots - Roll Rapid Fire to Multishot.

Quiver - Roll socket to Multishot Damage.

Bow - Roll Life After Kill to Discipline.

Chest - Roll Life After Kill to Discipline.

Belt - Roll Entangling Shot to Dex

And you need Dawn in the cube.

Check IcyVeins for the stats that you want on your gear. This guide is for UE6/CC3, but the gear stats will be pretty much the same.

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/unhallowed-essence-multishot-demon-hunter-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

This should get you started.

And… I hope your build is chosen for the Challenge Rift soon :slight_smile:

As JTP said, use the Invigoration rune on your Preparation passive skill. It increases maximum discipline by 20.

Re-rolling the socket on your quiver to multishot damage is good for now, but you need to farm for a new one with +12 maximum discipline.

I think that 96 maximum discipline is as high as you can go, but 85-86 is usually sufficient.

1 Like

Some suggestions (some of them have been mentioned by others already)

• try getting an ancient Yang. Ancient weapon has ~30% more damage.
  • roll +12 max discipline (secondary affix) on Chest armor, bow and quiver.
  • use Wraps of Clarity bracers for DR
  • You need only one or none of Unity and Elusive. Try F&R set or EW set.
  • mix with Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set. It gives lots of damage, DR, CDR and RCR boost.
  • cube Dawn 1H-crossbow in cube (if not already)
  • Invigoration rune for Preparation skill