Necromancers Petition, if you agree please reply

I’m play Necromancer main character, and I’m disappointed with the brand new Pestilence 2.0 set, yes, I mean the Bone Spear bonus on both sets. For Development Team, I read a ton comments on Reddit and another communities about Revive and Bone Spirit should be the new skill added to new Set, not Bone Spear so.

Formally I make this post to ask the Necromancers community if like me claim for a change of that skill bonus and substitute for Bone Spirit o Revive.

Thanks and see you on Sanctuary

Just add Bone Spirit and Nova to the set, Bone spear can stay.

And add some bracers that buff skills, Necro still hasn’t some (seriously - is that a joke)

A synergy between skills would be interesting for the set as well. Like casting spear also casts spirit and when you cast spirit, it casts Death Nova when it hits or something like that.

1 Like

People keep bragging about bone spear and this being a pestilence 2.0

But who plays pestilence with bone spear when there is corpse lance on it … come on be honest

Also considering bone spirit is a charge skill and necro is already waiting cooldowns more then he plays

However keeping spear and buffing and adding spirit would be nice and thematic

3 Likes

If you read my post, that’s it’s what I mean, same skill on 2 sets I’m not asking about rebuff Bone Spear…I said remove that skill and use another one never used skill like Revive or Bone Spirit

If u read mine i am saying
No one uses spear on pestilence so it is ok the new set is spear

Just add spirit on top

2 Likes

Honestly, take Bone Spear away from Pestilence and end this debate, no one uses it like that anyway.

Maybe add in Revive and let people figure it out how to play it.

3 Likes

Wrong on many levels. No thank you.

1 Like