Necromancer speed build

so i made a necro for s31 since it’s the strongest class for gr solo push (i’m ssf)
now i’m looking for a speed build, capable of doing gr90s, bounties, rifts and visions of enmity
right now i’m using masquerade set with teeth bone spear and stuart greaves and it’s great but i’m looking for a faster build
maybe lod mages?

Yes, they are a bit faster, but you need to get used to the playstyle.

I, for instance, rolled a Crusader for keys and sub 110 speed GR’s.

1 Like

I looked at your profile (Omega) and saw Stricken as one of the gems. In case you don’t know it’s not good for speeds. It only applies the stacking damage on one monster at the time even when fighting large packs. (Of course it’ll have the extra 25% damage on the RGs you get in Visions).

ye i know, i’m still upgrading gems, i started playing s31 few days ago, i’m not even p800

1 Like

I just rolled a LoD Mage for vision specifically. It seems to work well.

1 Like

LoD with a gizzard gem is great for speeds. No worry about killing yourself killing monsters, lol. Can do 125s in 2-3 minutes on a good map layout.

LOD BN can be really fast if played right. I did a 130 in around 2.5 minutes (Oreks Dream), but consistently I can do them in around 3+. For super speeds,around 1-1.5 minutes, the Necro doesnt have a build as it just cant move that fast, so I use an INNAS monk for that task if I need to farm legs or upgrade gems really quickly.