Necromancer gear help

I recently started playing a necromancer and was wondering what the stats on gear for leveling should be? intel? Vitality? etc. My Necro is only level 14 at the moment so any help would be appreciated.

The best suggestion that I’d have would be to make a seasonal necromancer and progress through the season journey and the Altar of Rites. Early in the Altar of Rites progression you unlock level 70 to be equipped at level 1 so your level 14 (or under) character could craft and equip level 70 gear from the blacksmith and the would greatly enhance your power. Once you get through the first 4 chapters of the season journey, you are gifted a full 6 piece set which should let you dramatically increase the difficulty and thereby increase the loot drops you receive.

At level 14, the ideal stats are INT and start looking for Crit Chance and Crit Damage and Attack Speed in spots that can get it. Try to focus on a high damage skill like Skeletal Mage and Command Skeleton until you get any drops that give you a damage multiplier to a skill, and then focus on skills that your gear buffs. Once you get to level 70, craft full rare level 70 gear at the blacksmith and play at the highest difficultly that you can clear rifts and bounties quickly while farming up a full 6 piece set.

Not if it is the first character in the season, since unlocking 2nd seal requires a gem (a diamond in particular), and these start dropping at level 18.