"Natalia" bug (or rather Spike traps)

Aloha o/
I get that this has been somewhat reported multiple times, but every post i see is about how blizzard isn’t acting, and … not much in term of informations but to be fair i only looked at this forum for 40 minutes.

Anyway : Hmm, yeah, there’s a bug bug on the whole Natalya thingy. Which might not seem so important, after all other classes speedrun 150 solo too, but that’s like … weird here ?

Ok so : Initially i browsed through class leaderboard to vary a bit what i play and copied whatever build seemed fast paced, looking at DH you’d think “woah, they deal like SO MUCH DAMAGE people are legit running half of their stuff in survability rolls :o”

Yeah that ain’t it. You might try it and think originally that it deals a heckton of damage, which the game doesn’t even show, but it’s more like … the game server doesn’t keep up with something and mobs that should be dealt damage from the 1sec later Demon’s Demise effect, if you’ve overwrote alredy that trap simply just … poof-out of existence.

You’re not actually killing them, you’re not getting Kill XP, or kill Progress. However the game “losing an elite” just drops the orbs and you may progress that way.
I didn’t test extensively, to be fair once i understood it was a bug … well first it invalidated my SSF a lot, and secondly … welp it made sense how clunky the build seemed.
But from what i can say, it’s probably an interaction between The Demon’s Demise, and how the Spike Trap skill just keeps 8~10 traps up max at all time, and even start despawning things currently blasting, as they explode in a chain, if you re-apply new traps fast enough.
Problem is, … you can have a crapton of attack speed ? Trag’Oul Coils doubles the animation speed, and the 2 piece lets you go infinite on the spam side, and … anything else in your build is there to keep you alive cuz you don’t need anything but toughness and attack speed from that position i guess ?

Which is why you’ll see Pain Enforcer and Gogok on these builds, also-also, some apparently ran in-geom but i’m almost certain it’s due to it procing when you clear rare packs to see more easily, in density, that you finished all blues …

Owh yeah, cuz they just spawn off of existence, you don’t “kill” them, so the chat doesn’t display it of course … which honestly should have been an indication that it bugged the very first GR i attempted -_-’ (yeah i did maybe 10 or so, would totally understand if my account got rolled back or worse…)

So yeah . . originally you might think it’s damage, but then why is it single target almost, and why doesn’t it proc area damage like ever … it LOOKS like it’s just about stacking damage (when i started thinking it was a bug, i thought “owh, the 6 piece just stacks infinetly like Bain of the Stricken, sick! … welp if it’s intended … wait is it what it says?”) then again the tooltip of the skill itself isn’t accurate so what did i know.

Anyway, yeah, a little message in the b net launcher to tell people that it’s indeed a bug in fixing process could be cool pretty please ! And sorry i can’t really test out extensively but hope that it helps!

(Also if in the hotfix you could make a little something so that the Altar’s Father effect doesn’t overwrite something with a longer duration, like the Empowered effect, to overall reduce uptime, that’ll be neat! <3)

Have a nice day, and sorry for the poopy english, you can blame me and the french school system