Named lobbies or bust

You’re taking the core experience of d2 and throwing it out the window. There’s no sense of community, no way to fine tune farming runs, trading and ect when it’s just a click this button to play this act and hope these guys are doing what you want to do. You’ve crushed it everywhere else but I will cancel my pre-order unless this gigantic glaring hole is addressed

4 Likes

Most of us are gone if it stays as in closed beta

2 Likes

I will still play it as a single player game, im pretty sure you can kiss lobby goodbye, they dont have any time for it left, plus i dont think they have any funds left either.

I doesnt even need to be a real lobby. You can make categories like Baal, or trade maybe around 8 to 10 different and in subs of this categories game listed which have been created ordert by time. Very simple + ingame box to Chat but that need at least game name creation + chat

1 Like

I already refunded my PS4 version, and since i’m not a PC gamer anymore, i probably won’t play D2R

1 Like

Yes most of us already gone unfortunately. Hoping they add chat functions, we accept their apology and all is forgiven and we all come back :slight_smile: Not holding my breath till then…

1 Like

Its curtains for certain, sadly.

1 Like

Its 2021, these issues can get fixed even months post launch in an all digital game.
So dont be pessimistic and just walk away, but lets make it happen!
Lets demand lobbies and chat as the basic necessities they are and they will get implemented!
Thats what a beta is there for!

Only way you make it happen is walk away until fixed. You buy something broken no reason for them to fix it after.

I always thought people in creative jobs wannt to give best expirience for their customers even if they got the money before , but maybe i am to old to know. But as they dont even comunikate its maybe just cashgrabbing > then middlefinger

This is the biggest frustration of the year. I was so much looking forward to playing D2 on PS5. Without lobbies and trading experience it doesn’t make sense to play. The game is dead from the start :frowning: farming, trading is what makes (made) D2 great

Best to take it over to the D2R Console forum. This is the D3 Console forum which isn’t hosting d2r chat anymore.