[NA] Resonance - Casual & Hardcore Welcome!

• Welcome!

Welcome to Resonance, a new clan where we choose to play the game how we want and welcome veteran & new players who want to learn more about the game.

Playing a game is always more fun with more people and there’s nothing better then being able to meet new people that have a similar passion for a game as you do.

• How do I join?

Our in-game clan is named “Resonance”. We are currently accepting applications of whoever wants to join and help grow this community. Our discord link is posted within the in-game clans message boards and we encourage you to join to take the clan depth to the next level.

• What are the rules?

While we are a more laid-back casual clan, you should act accordingly when it comes to respecting other members and not saying anything that isnt generally accepted such as insults, hate speech, threats, etc.

Any members that go inactive for a long period of time may be kicked from the clan.

How many folks are in the clan? I’m the father of 4 kids (3 still at home) and I work full time. My play time varies so I’m looking for a clan that may have members on when I’m able to play. Also, my playtime will definitely have gaps in it.

As you can see, I’m a complete casual for these reasons. I’m looking for similar mindsets. Cheers!