Mythics should be the ONLY BoA

Sigh. You guys really hate anything that involves seeing other people huh? Lmao. If you want to gimp yourself, go for it. We don’t all want that. I played ESO which had BOP for dungeon items and it got dreadful running the same dungeon over and over trying to get a certain item with a stat that I wanted. Trading is a part of the Diablo games, whether you like it or not. Go play D3 if you want good items to not be tradeable.

2 Likes

Surely they can come up with a system that stops duplicate items in online play?

Trading is fun, provided the itemisation is good and everyone isn’t trying to acquire exactly the same stat rolls.

Mythics could be BoE rather than BoP? Or, just don’t put in restrictions, let everything be traded, don’t worry about third parties selling items - let the players decide what they want to do.

1 Like

You’ve never played D2 and you only got to level 6 in POE(you told us this in clan chat). You clearly lack any knowledge on both of these games and your comments prove this. You constantly harass anyone that says the smallest positive thing about another game.

for sure. but it can only be one way. diablo 2 is living proof. even now people are trading away because items have value in the diablo 2 world.
Bind on anything is not the way to go.

You won’t have that longevity or feeling with diablo 4 if this model is used.

It wont be free trade, i promise.

I agree with you.
I play a lot of ESO and I notice that. Although we find a lot of people in the cities, it is possible to play alone. I think this will happen with D4.

Everything should be BOA. And this is why :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Hell no.

And as for only Mythics being bound, it’s very possible that the best items will be rares with an added Legendary affix.