Myriam Jahzia dialogues are bugged in act v

Hi, we had a discussion with my friends because when i reached act v i couldn’t see her in the town and thought did she leave her shop without putting another one for her i mean there are thieves in diablo 3 as well as in real life and you can’t just leave your shop right? :smiley:

My friends told me that you will save her in act v and i saved her like they said but still her shop was in town without anyone looking for her which is weird. Anyway after saving her she acted like she was not knowing me or like she was seeing me for the first time. But we have been together with her since act i. Moving on… After discussion with my friends i figured you added her to game for the first time with ROS then made her available from act i but you forgot to change dialogues in act v. Because she just said sth related to Leah like “you still remember her can’t forget her don’t you?” and my char responded with “how do you know her how do you know about this” and mystic replied with “i can see both past and future etc.”

TL/DR it would be nice if you update her dialogues in act v and also you can update other dialogue problems related ROS i wrote here =>

This is also not a bug.

You are a new player. Before starting any more Bug Reports, you should post in the New Player Help Forum. If players there help you determine that you have a bug, then you can post it here.

Here is a list of Myriam’s Conversations, which Act they take place in and which Quest you need to reset your game to in order to access them.

Vecin Kvetchin’

You should also read:

Thank you.  

1 Like

Maybe it is not a bug but it has nothing to do with ‘new player help’ forum either. I’ve posted here because i couldn’t find suggestions forum. This thread doesn’t look for a help it demands sth from Blizzard devs. There is some laziness in them because they didn’t update dialogues after deciding to put Myriam in Act I. Whole dialogues with her in Act V are ridiculous right now.

I’ve moved thread to general discussion section.

You don’t get her until you rescue her in act V in the normal “campaign mode”. In “Adventure mode” you get all artisans right away, including her.

This is the correct place for suggestions.

Thank you, Artorias!  

But, you can’t do the Conversations in Adventure Mode. So, you cannot complete the Achievement, Vecin Kvetchin’.