My short stories after the Reaper of Souls

Hello folks,
I created little stories that take place after the events in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Please feel free to give me your constructive feedback.

Enjoy the stories

THE AFTERMATH OF REAPER OF SOULS

After the defeat of Malthael, the Hell Forces are shattered. Some of them are annihilated by the Angelic legions of the High Heavens, and the others survived the purge and retreated back to the shadows. They are waiting for an opportunity to rise again.

Twenty years have passed since the fall of Malthael, cities have risen and prospered rapidly, and people have finally known peace and freedom.

The nephalem have worked with the Angels to establish the Alliance to ensure mankind can handle the threats from the shadows. Tyrael, who was once the Archangel of Justice, and the Horadrims have built the Library of Cain to honor the noble sacrifice of the man whose knowledge aided the brave heroes to stop the reign of the Prime Evil. New talents have been recruited. And one day, these young men and women will prove themselves worthy in the name of Horadrim.

Haedrig Eamon, the blacksmith, returned to his homeland and settled down in Caldeum. Despite all the pain that he suffered, Haedrig has found purpose in aiding the Iron Wolves, the mercenaries who stood up against Belial, the Lord of Lies. Together with the people in Caldeum, they rebuilt their homeland.

After the rough and tough journeys with the nephalem, the Enchantress disappeared and has never been found again. Some people say she was haunted by the past of her dead sisters. Some say they caught a glimpse of the Enchantress on the Fields of Misery, searching for something and then vanished.

One of the trusted companions of the nephalem, Kormac, a Templar who once put the justice of the Templar Order above everything, left the nephalem and traveled across Tristram to search for his lost memories. During his journey, Kormac also helped other Templars, who were brainwashed by the Order, find a reason to live. The last time people saw him he took down the reign of a cruel baron in a small town located to the east of Tristram.

New Tristram was rebuilt, and soon became a place in which adventurers, merchants, and archeologists are eager to visit because they want to listen to the tales and songs of the mighty nephalem and his comrades took down the Prime Evil for mankind. Looking back at everything that took place in Tristram, miseries, and sorrows seem to be an inevitable part of this place. But on the brink of extinction, humans somehow find a way to reach to the Light and take back their destiny.

This is interesting, although it doesn’t really fit with the dreary and dismal atmosphere of the Diablo universe. Maybe you should focus on the return of Azmodan and Belial: how they become cautious of humans and the Nephalem that defeated them. Also, if I may suggest, describe how these demon lords attempt to corrupt humanity once again.