My pet build 'Zombie Horde'

Like the title siad, I need some tips on this build I’m making for myself. It’s basically it a pet build where my army of pets do big damages and block my enemies from me while I set back and do my part of dealing damages too. The big thing I need help with is decided on I should put in my shoulder and wrists slot and two skill and passive I should get to go with the rest of my build. So just take a look at my build and tell me what you think. https://www.d3planner.com/792013133

My advice? Find a guide for LoN/LoD Carnevil build.

Been down this Zuni path you are trying…it ends up pretty squishy.

If you insist, you will want to switch TMF to SMF, change cube to RoRG, so you can switch helm to Carnevil.
For this build, I go with Zakara to eliminate repair costs. Nem’s for bracers likely.
Piranhado for grouping with Darts builds.

Thank you for you thoughts thought I don’t think you that I can stay alive with this since my pet aggro most of my enemy. I mean I do have a full set of Zuni right now and my pet tore thought enemy with ease on torment IV or V, don’t now witch but I do know there a V in there. any suggestions for the last passive and skill slots? I was think big bad voodoo to boost my pets and Tribe Rites to cooldown it.

If survivability is an issue, you might like to consider using Lakumba’s Bracers (reduce all damage taken by 6% for each stack of Soul Harvest you have) in conjunction with the skill Soul Harvest. For your passive, you might find Spirit Vessel useful - ‘When you receive fatal damage, you automatically enter the spirit realm for 2 seconds and heal to 50% of your maximum Life.’ It essential works as a cheat death and should prevent you from dying quite so often.

Anything below t16 is useless