My last day in Diablo 3

Ending my 15 years of Diablo playing history, from D1 till now. Finally, Good bye Blizzard, good bye Diablo. I will remove soon all my characters and all games of yours. Reason was that you do not respect all my time used on playing this game. You messed up with skills, balance, and the items. I had used huge amt of time playing to get lvl100 gems, about 30 primal items, my defense (Sunwuko monk) over 300 million unbuffed (4 primals in Sunwuko set), I used 6 months to be able to solo gr99. But guess what, a new guy of my friend, playing his first Wizard, paragon lvl just 500, using not even Ancient items (no primal, no even ancient), even 2 gems (not even 3) can clean the gr99 much easier than me. he did not even die for once, and I had to die 2-3 times each run. With the right set and skill combination, the Wizard just won’t die in any case. Trust me, he is totally new, I introduced game to him about 1month ago. I got therefore really pissed off, the balance of the game is gone for good, and you know if a new guy can do with a bit of instruction he found from Google in few weeks time, that can do better than me who has all the primals and lvl 100gems and good items, this game is not going to work. Your balance philosophy is not going to work. Time that I spend to get all good items, good level gems, good paragon levels, they need to count. They must show a huge difference between me and the new guy. But it seems that for solo the gr, Wizard is much stronger than Monk with the right skills and set. This is not good at all, it tells that all the time I have been playing are wasted. Anyway, having said this. In future I will have no relation with Diablo anymore, no relation to Blizzard. Guys, you really have done bad jobs. I am Sorry to say this, but look at how many people are playing nowadays, Asian server only handful of games. There is a reason. You pissed off many people when you close the item trade, you pissed off many people when you totally reset the skills, and you pissed off many people when you go loot 2.0, it is Okay to go to loot 2.0 but hey, we had spend huge amt of time in loot 1.0 to get all best items, then 2.0 came and none of those time was worthy of anything. Days and nights of play results were put to trash. But at those moments, I kept going on. I did not quit, I trusted you once more. But now I’ve had this enough. You never respect “time” that players spend here. I should have spend my life (my only true life), and my precious hours else where, rather than to this burning platform. So be it. Bye and never see you again.

7 Likes

See you again in S19. Everyone loves Wizards I mean Archons :roll_eyes: so why not play one. Go the easy way out like hundrets other clones and don’t expect any changes to either Monk or Barb soon™

I couldn’t bring myself to read it.
Did he quit due to a lack of paragraphs?

16 Likes

Please reformat your “wall of text” into paragraphs, so that people can better read your post and understand your intentions.

4 Likes

OP is quitting, cause he introduced his friend to D3 RoS and suddenly he could run GR 99 with Archon with 500 paragon and no ancients, 2 legendary gems with no death at all while OP couldn’t do that with his monk without dying 2-3 times and full ancients…

He’s also annoyed that Blizz took away trading, added loot 2.0 which made loot 1.0 gear which he farmed for months useless, that asian servers are almost empty and that he wasted so many years on D3 RoS and Blizz didn’t respect the time he put into the game.

That’s pretty much it…

10 Likes

OP with a very valid point, and the trolls are out again. Drowning his feedback with moans about text walls.

All the best on the next step of your journey OP. May it be filled with many legendary experiences.

3 Likes

I agree, that it is frustrating to see other class just steam roll through GR. Dont even get me started on rat runs. I too took a year break from the game and just recently came back to this game. I am once again enjoying it. Enjoy the game for what it is. If you really just want to compete, then just roll the broken job classes. Im almost at P900 , decked out in Ancient LoD WoL monk with 2 great rolled Primals. Im having a hard time climb about GR 100, but IK im rusty. Try joining a clan

Funny how often people mess around with a Grift 100 with a monk… Monk at those levels is maybe the strongest class out there. It has no potential for very high runs, but a 100 Grift for me is 2-3 mins I’d estimate. My chant vyr mage is stronger when it gets over the 110 mark, until then my WoL monk and the chant vyr are similar strong but sub 100 the monk is just faster since he deals damage asap. Mage sucks low level. And yeah, I’m also frustrated because of mage being so op, see my buff proposal thread, my mage pushed already to 124 with crap gear and loughs about a 120 grift where my monk is safe on 118 but still has problems on the 121 range (short time ago I failed by 0.5 secs on a 121).

1 Like

Sounds like a bad case of rng after barely skimming thru this great wall here…

1 Like

If this kid’s Korean account is the only one he played then this is an omegalul. Looks like they invested about the same amount of time making this post as they did actually playing the game.

1 Like

Good bye. Hope you find an kidy game to play. peace

2 Likes

Exactly this. He should quit if he lets vyrs overtake at GR 100…120 yeah but GR 100??

No build / class balanced needed for so low tiers. Casual tiers are 110 - 115 ish.

1 Like

**Reason was that you do not respect all my time used on playing this game. **

oh boo hoo
your live must be so must be hard…
with not being the center of the universe and all.

2 Likes

TL;DR,

“Wahhh, I’m a special snowflake and no one else deserves to enjoy what I have enjoyed.” If you want a competitive game I’d recommend something else. See you next season.

1 Like

Good riddance. Im a launch player who basically plays this game casually and had almost 1 year to touch it. With SWK TR monk, 1200ish paragon, not even full ancient gear, lvl 50 taeguk, no augments, destroyed gr 115…So like so many others said, at gr 100 it isnt the wizard’s fault you couldnt complete it…

2 Likes

Few weeks to get to gr99… terrible, got to Gr100 with my Rend WW barb on second soild night of playing S19… After reading all that, maybe video games isnt your thing…

What the hell, he’s obviously just using the Monk Set incorrectly.

Wiz are one of the harder class to play. OP friend just has more gaming talent to master wiz so soon. Op salty.

I just started playing again after not playing for years. Monk has always been my class and I’ve already completed GR 123 with POJ which is probably not even as good as SWK with only a couple primals that are not even good rolls. You are definitely doing something wrong.