My DH is stuck on last season "28" season journey

i used the feature to bring back my last deleted hero and he has last seasons season journey “28” and rewards… this isn’t a problem as i am done with season 29 and got all the rewards already but i thought i would report the bug anyway. i deleted the DH after i rebirthed him early season 29 but accidentally didn’t make him solo self found and didn’t have room. I decided to clean up my hero list and bring him back because he has a lot of hours and i want to rebirth him for season 30. my list was full when i brought him back and it let me replace a solo self found from this season “29” i don’t know if that’s what caused it.

?? Are you sure those are Season 28 rewards ??

Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 28:

• Barbarian – Horde of the Ninety Savages
  • Crusader – Aegis of Valor
  • Demon Hunter – Gears of Dreadlands
  • Monk – Patterns of Justice
  • Witch Doctor – Mundunugu’s Regalia
  • Wizard – Typhon’s Veil
  • Necromancer – Masquerade of the Burning Carnival

You can verify what sets are available for your hero by looking at the set displayed in the Journey menu… for Season 29, the set for the barb is Might of the Earth:

In addition, the rewards for completing the Guardian level in Season 28 would be the Primal Hunter portrait and Taennin the Tiny Pet -- which you probably got last season:

This season (Season 29), there are 2 Journeys… the one for Seasonal and the one for Solo Seasonal (aka, SSF). If you’ve already done the Journey for Solo Seasonal, you can do it again (and earn rewards) with a (non-solo) Seasonal hero. You can tell them apart on the Hero selection screen by the icon to the right of the Hero’s name:

If you haven’t got the 5 additional seasonal stash tabs, you can earn one additional tab in each of these 2 modes by completing the Conqueror level.

3 Likes

Will you get an additioanl tab if you completed 5 seasons before including th 29 and will complet journey in SSF? i.e. situation: I have 11tabs (no necro). Is it SSF cost to play for tabs or not?

No.

The maximum (or cap) hasn’t changed; if you haven’t bought the Necro, then the maximum is still 11.

Season 29 is kinda odd in the sense that, if you don’t already have the maximum number of tabs, you can potentially get 2 tabs this season.

Sorry !

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up for me. i had no idea this season had two separate journeys this time around and when i saw the non solo season i mistakenly thought it was last seasons rewards. please disregard my bug report along with my stupidity.

You are very welcome.

That’s perfectly understandable. Blizzard was its usual self and « forgot » to explain that the season paths would be different for Season 29. I didn’t know that either… until I started my « Seasonal » (non-solo) hero and started noticing weird « stuff » happening on my Seasonal profile.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like