My characters are missing

My last play was around Season 12. I had more than 1000 paragon, a character of each type, billions in bank and a lot of good stuff for that period. I just reinstalled the game on my new computer. And there is nothing on my American region account, except all games I have purchased ; the European doesn’t have Diablo.
Where are stored characters?
Maybe you could know what happened to my characters?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

US Server - 1 level 2 monk
EU Server - 2 level 70’s

Hence…

These should have been moved to non-seasonal characters.

If the Americas region has Diablo, the European servers should as well. The game licenses are account wide.

They are stored server-side, not locally, for Diablo III. If characters are missing, this usually means that the wrong account or region is being logged into, as Meteorblade mentioned. Try double checking the login and region.

If it doesn’t seem that the wrong account or region is being logged into, you’ll want to contact our Customer Support team to look into this further.

The technical support forums are for technical issues such as crashes or connection issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting. Account issues, like progress or characters missing, are not handled through the forums since there are possible privacy or security concerns on the public forums.

Characters that have not been played since S12 may not show up in B.Net profile until you log in to those heroes.