My character is stuck in the game

I was trying to join game on US server and screen was stuck on JOINING and then nothing happened,now i cant enter any game for like 30 minutes. Switching server didnt help, restarting diablo 2R didnt help. I created another char but i cant use shared stash. I guess because my paladin is still stuck somewhere in void.

What can I do please?

6 Likes

Are you getting this error? “Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.”

If so, I’m having the same problem.

4 Likes

Me too! It’s been 1.5 hours!

1 Like

2 hours for me. Literally the first game I tried joining. It’s a Level 33 Pally. I think he might be gone forever, stuck in the void.

1 Like

same issue:(
I hope my lil sorcs deeds of valor will be remembered

1 Like

same here and my stash is locked they need to fix this fast

1 Like

This happened to me trying to access my first game in the open beta. I couldn’t even enjoy the game for 1 minute :frowning:

1 Like

Yes… it really suck that i cant even use my stuff as its all in shared stash

I guess i am done with beta.

2 Likes

It is happening to more people, so I guess they might fix it before the weekend ends.

They should fix it asap honestly. If people are having this issues just restart the servers…

1 Like

yes plzz fix it in need my stash

2 Likes

“unable to find game server” here

Getting the same issue here as well… one character stuck in a game so can’t use shared tabs on my other.

same problem here, they should do a server reset :wink:

Same problem here:( tried to solo tomb in a 8 pax game ,died due to lag. Left the game and my char got stuck in void

Just so people know - there’s a thread on this in the Bug Report forums. The devs are keeping an eye on this error and working on it over the Beta. Please make sure to post there if you’re having trouble.

2 Likes

again… this bug. Relese 23.09.2021?

1 Like