Traits
Fetish Sycophants
Zombie Handler
Pierce the Veil
Midnight Feast

**Kanai’s Cube Powers
Weapon- (Maximus)- Chance on hit to summon a Demonic Slave
Armor- (Tasker and Theo)- Increase Attack speed for your pets by 50%
Jewlery- (The Short Man’s Finger) Gargantum instead summons three smaller gargantuans that have their damage increased by 650%

Gear
Main Hand- The Barber
Off Hand- Thing of the Deep
Ring 1- Ring of Royal Grandeur
Ring 2- The Short Man’s Finger
Gloves- Jade Harvester’s Mercy
Shoulder- Corruption
Chest- Zunimassa’s Marrow
Head- Arachyr’s Visage
Feet- Arachyr’s Stride
Pants- Depth Diggers
Belt- The Witching Hour
Neck- Squirt’s Necklace
Wrist- Sanguinary Vambraces

That is my setup. I know it is not great so please if any tip’s let me know. I have been trying a entire pet team but seem to be capped around torment 9 and my pets can kick butt but one hit to me and dead.

Okay, you started to use the advice from the other thread but not all of it, so let’s back it up a second.

Season or not?

Per my advice on your other thread: I am assuming that you don’t have HellTooth 5-piece to wear?
You are caught in this weird state where you are not taking full advantage of anything. Seems you are trying to get the benefit of the LoN bonus but have 2 pieces of Arachyr’s cancelling that.
Until you have all (or very close) the required LoN pieces you are far better off sticking with a 6 piece set bonus. If you want to go “pets” that set will be one of HT or Zuni.

To your point about being squishy, this is a byproduct of being caught between builds. Sets offer damage mitigation as one of their activated abilities.
Conversely, full LoN is very carefully picked to offer the most protection, and is still squishy until you can stack some good paragon behind it.

(Speaking of which, what level are you? We are totally blind here…)

In both build cases, a cornerstone of WD toughness is the trinity of Soul Harvest (usually with the Languish rune), Sacred Harvester knife, and Lakumba’s Ornament bracers. This allows 10 stacks of Soul Harvest–which directly increases toughness itself–which is then giving an additional 60% mit from the bracers.

In short, pick one build style and commit. Will be greatly determined by your level and available gear.

PS. That Mask of Jeram that I mentioned in the other post is mandatory fpr a pet build.