Mundunugu and Locust swarm

I’m only a casual season player and don’t min max numbers for damage, most seasons I get to about GR 90 with my friend and we’re both done in about 2 weeks.

I love the Mundunugu set build but I don’t find myself using Locust swarm and I’m wondering if there’s something passive maybe I could swap it for and ditch the ring of Emptiness. I’m guessing having a short man’s finger and Gargantuan wouldn’t add much?.

I had Wormwood in the 4th cube slot until recently. It is very good at painting Locust Swarm everywhere. I believe you can even swap out the skill and still trigger Ring of Emptiness.

1 Like

Bluddshed has a build here that works on the exact principle Hamiltonz mentioned, relying on the interaction between Ring of Emptiness and Wormwood to apply the DoT effect of Locust Swarm for you. It’s intended for speed farming rifts and the like, with the idea that you should be killing things so quickly that there’s no real need for a runed Locust Swarm on your skill bar. Might be of interest to you.

1 Like

Thank you guys, much appreciated, yeah I might ditch the sacred harvester.