Mortick's reroll

Hello, friends! I need your advice!
Today i’ve got a nice Primal Mortick’s drop: Str, Vit, CHC, LpH, Arcane resist.
I need to reroll something to 20% Elemental damage. Easy choice - LpH to 20% dmg.
But i already have few good Ancient Mortick’s like Str, Vit, CHC, 20% dmg.
So my question is: do we have any good build where i can use this LpH (and reroll Vit to 20% dmg)?

In general no. I can speak for WWrend the only reason you would want or need to run LPH is if you wanted to drop sword to ploughshare for into the fray at high paragon. Someone with around 9k paragon could make that switch if they had 2-3 LPH rolls on their gear due to all the toughness from the paragon.

1 Like

Hey Yzer,

For LoD HotA, H90 Frenzy, or Pro-Slam, you could certainly benefit from an extra roll of LpH on those bracers. Of course, with H90 we usually use Aughild these days, but a CoE setup can use Mortick’s and is also good. Since you’ve already got a few other good Mortick’s kicking around, there’s really no downside.

2 Likes

Ty for answers!
I’m too far away from 9K paragon, so WW usage is almost unreal.
As for Frenzy build, well is was my #1 idea for these bracers. Yeah, Aughild is the main build atm, but seems CoE is still viable.
I have good Ancients for LoD and IK HotA builds with Str, Vit, CHC and 20% dmg.

The nice thing with primal is you can always roll it back and get max for which ever option you are after. You won’t risk rerolling a sub-par amount as happens sometimes on ancient.

You could possibly sub out chest or helm for aughild if not running captain crimson with WWrend, which has been demonstrably proven as an inferior build anyway.

Seems usual 6 pieces of wastes is better then any set combos for WW.